Photo

Dragon Quest X Coming To Wii U On March 30, Beta Test On March 6 Coming to Japan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

http://www.siliconer...est-on-march-6/

Coming to Japan.

No word of a localization and it'll be P2P. Hopefully it comes to the States soon.

Edited by man, 18 February 2013 - 10:29 AM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Once again Z, I hate you for giving a glimmer of hope with your title.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

In the link they mention a twenty day online pass, whats this all about? not charging to play online???
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

*reads title* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*reads actual thread*

Spoiler

Edited by Blake, 18 February 2013 - 10:00 AM.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Stop being such ladies.

In the link they mention a twenty day online pass, whats this all about? not charging to play online???

It's an online pass about that lasts 20 days, afterwards you have to pay for the online experience.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

http://www.siliconer...est-on-march-6/
Coming to Japan.
No word of a localization and it'll be P2P. Hopefully it comes to the States soon.

When will people stop using such misleading thread titles. Honestly way to go getting people's hopes up. Sheesh !!!

Stop being such ladies.
It's an online pass about that lasts 20 days, afterwards you have to pay for the online experience.

I suggest you start actually using thread titles that aren't misleading instead.

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

When will people stop using such misleading thread titles. Honestly way to go getting people's hopes up. Sheesh !!!

I suggest you start actually using thread titles that aren't misleading instead.

It's not that I used the "misleading" title on purpose. I thought that I wouldn't be able to fit the entire topic title, that's why I shorten it.

Anyway, I fixed it.

Edited by man, 18 February 2013 - 10:50 AM.

#8 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

I think our best chance of getting it out west is it doing well on the Wii U...I'm hoping a lot of people in Japan held off on buying the Wii version so they can get into it on the Wii U and it has great sales.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!