Photo

What are you most excited for?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Which are you most excited for? (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Which are you most excited for?

1. LEGO City Undercover (19 votes [63.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.33%

2. Monster Hunter 3 Tri Ultimate (6 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (5 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

Which of these are you most excited for and will buy?

Just curious.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#2 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

I'm not exactly sure yet. Monster Hunter and Lego City are in a tie for me. But once I play the MH3U demo that comes out this week, I'll be able to make a fair judgement. Need for Speed doesn't interest me.

Edited by Bolbi, 18 February 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#3 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

Well, I usually get excited over cookies, soup, video games, smoothies, traveling, turtles, Pink Floyd, and movies that star Liam Nelson.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#4 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Not buying any of these games. The only one i would consider maybe buying would be Monster Hunter, but only when its going cheap.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm not excited or looking forward to any of them but if I do buy one it will be Need For Speed. I'm actually more excited about games coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 18 February 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#6 Lunity

Lunity

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'm not excited or looking forward to any of them but if I do buy one it will be Need For Speed. I'm actually more excited about games coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360.

I actually agree to some extent I must admit I'm praying to god Lego city undercover is great because after the dissapointment of seeing what happened to alien colonial marines I'm starting to get worried about the wii u its gathering dust at the moment play cod from time to time but I really need a game on the wii u which makes me want to play late in the evening and there isn't one my 360 gets way more use which it shouldn't I'm hoping E3 really is as good for Nintendo as everyone says I'm hoping anyway

#7 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

none of the above but there will be a couple of games out that i'll want this year i'm sure i'll maybe have a look at monster hunter if it's really cheap but not too fussed either way.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#8 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

Wow, lighten up guys! There must a game that interests you!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#9 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Wow, lighten up guys! There must a game that interests you!

sorry does sound a bit pessimistic doesn't it.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#10 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

I don't know, actually. I guess the Monster Hunter demo will make my decision.

Posted Image

#11 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Considering how long it's been since we've had a non-licensed lego game (I LOVED the Lego Island series as a kid), I have to give an edge to Lego City Undercover, but Monster Hunter is a close second. The statements from the dev-team behind NFS:MW2 have gotten my interest, so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on that one.

Not buying any of these games. The only one i would consider maybe buying would be Monster Hunter, but only when its going cheap.

Trust me, if any game out there is worth the full $60 price tag, it's Monster Hunter. I put over 500 hours into Tri, and tis one has about 2 to 4 times the content Tri had. Once you get past the entry barrier, you're hooked on this game for the rest of the year.
Posted Image

#12 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Lego city, but after that nothing Tbh.not on WiiU anyway, a few for my 360. Sad but true.
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#13 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Out of those 3, Lego City and Most Wanted U

Stupid Snowmads!

#14 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Guess i'll break the ice and say im excited for all 3. Already bought Monster hunter and Lego city during the best buy bogo 1/2 off deal, getting NFS:MW day 1 as i already know i will love it bc i have it on Vita and played the pc version a bit.

#15 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

I'm thinking of getting Monster Hunter and Lego on the same day and maybe buy Most Wanred when it's cheaper.

#16 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

I'm probably gonna end up getting both, but I am most excited for lego city undercover because it is actually a new game (not a remake or port)
I'd be second most excited for most wanted because I had tri on the wii.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#17 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Injustice Gods Among Us, Pikmin 3 and Pokemon X and Y, that's what I'm eaxcited for, if Watchdogs and GTA V are announced for Wii U my head might explode.

#18 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

I am actually excited for all of these titles. Just reserved my copy of Lego City Undercover at Target and plan on getting the Monster Hunter title along with 3DS from Amazon.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#19 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm not exactly sure yet. Monster Hunter and Lego City are in a tie for me. But once I play the MH3U demo that comes out this week, I'll be able to make a fair judgement. Need for Speed doesn't interest me.

same here

#20 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

For the action, I'm excited for Lego City: Undercover. However, the Wii U NEEDS racing games on its console. Ever since the November release, we haven't seen one racing title being released It was until Criterion Games have step up to the plate and release Need for Speed: Most Wanted U. This will be the FIRST racing game I'll be purchasing.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!