• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

it was not rumors... give me something from that sentence, that it is not true.
They asked after the show some Sony CO's, if ps4 must be connected all the time.. and the answer is " It can play offline to, it doesnt need to be connected all the time"
thats the same thing, of being connected all the time, because you MUST have internet access...
They have to be clear with this... can anybody with or without internet access, buy the console? This question is not answered.

There are several things which are either not true or not confirmed 100%. Your problem is that you keep taking rumours as being facts which is simply ridiculous.

#62 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

where's best to import from? (website) there was an app I had where I imported my ps3 7.1 headphones..cant remember the site now though

I've been importing for the last ten years ever since I moved back from the US. The site I usually import from is www.videogamesplus.ca. They are a small independent shop based in Toronto in Canada. Most items they typically get in stock. With consoles because they are small its not always possible although I've imported several consoles by preordering before launch. It did take them a while after launch before they got the Wii U but usually they have new consoles available at launch. They mark down the value on the packages so you very rarely if ever get hit by customs. I've ordered countless items from them over the years including a number of home and hand held consoles. Bear in mind there are two things that are yet to be confirmed about the PS4. Whether it is region free and if the power supply is multi voltage. The PS3 is region free and it had a multi voltage power supply so the PS4 is likely to be the same. Hopefully they will be confirmed before launch.

#63 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

name them... Because I read it 4 times and havent found 1 thing that its not true... only about the 2 models, but I am sure it will come in 2 models because of its price (with hdd options) and the subscription plan, that I find it logical with the cloud services. so back of.. lol

Edited by Orion, 24 February 2013 - 10:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!