• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:54 AM

Since the update of this forums began, a number of problems started. First, the header of the Wii U page is just some random error codes. Second, sometimes I can't edit posts. ;) And I think there is more, but I don't remember. And just after I posted this, a bunch of error codes appear. And it's above this editing box, too. Why is the new forum so glitchy?!

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 25 July 2011 - 03:57 AM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#2 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

And how do you tell if someone is online?

#3 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

Welp, I can at least post again, but I get something saying
Invalid adress
Check that address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site.
Search with Google.

Underneath the first post on each page.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#4 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:43 AM

Above: OK, that's not really much of a problem. But I'll tell you anyways. Go to somebody's homepage and to the left the username it should say either Online or Offline. Also, another error: can't PM. ;) Everytime I post, I get error codes, but everything seems fine. There is so many errors, all of them start with Warning:, but it doesn't seem much trouble. And when I click a link, it gives me a bunch of error codes and doesn't lead me to the link.

I meant NinjaShock. And since I can't edit, I have to double post ;)
Posted Image

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:46 AM

Since the update of this forums began, a number of problems started. First, the header of the Wii U page is just some random error codes. Second, sometimes I can't edit posts. ;) And I think there is more, but I don't remember. And just after I posted this, a bunch of error codes appear. And it's above this editing box, too. Why is the new forum so glitchy?!

Are you browsing this forum on a smartphone? I noticed the error codes at the top of the page when I was browsing on my iPod the other day. I've attached a screenshot of it:

IMG_0277.PNG

I've found that the forum is fine when I'm on my laptop though.

There's a list of the online members at the bottom of the forum index. You can also see when someone was last active if you hover over their name.

#6 MakaCHOP

MakaCHOP

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ike, SSBB, Ike, Link, Ike

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:04 AM

I went on my Ipod and also noticed a few errors. Also when we went to the Mall I saw a few errors. On the computer I'm on now there is nothing.

#7 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:30 AM

I can agree about a problem. Not sure if it was just my computer, but from around 7:30-9:00 last night all the forum said was Azuras: welcome to Feld0's Primary Server

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

I had the same error yesterday night... I also don't get emails for subscribed threads and forums anymore for some weird reason.
The error that Streetpasswanter had is gone now.

#9 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:38 AM

Issues are likely to come up with new software. You should have reported these problems as soon as they started. I've sent IPS a ticket about them.

Hover over their username.

Welp, I can at least post again, but I get something saying
Invalid adress
Check that address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site.
Search with Google.

Underneath the first post on each page.

Sent IPS a ticket.

Above: OK, that's not really much of a problem. But I'll tell you anyways. Go to somebody's homepage and to the left the username it should say either Online or Offline. Also, another error: can't PM. ;) Everytime I post, I get error codes, but everything seems fine. There is so many errors, all of them start with Warning:, but it doesn't seem much trouble. And when I click a link, it gives me a bunch of error codes and doesn't lead me to the link.

I meant NinjaShock. And since I can't edit, I have to double post :D

Any problem is a problem, whether it renders the forum unusable or not. Please don't think I don't want to know about these issues when they happen. Report them immediately - oftentimes, I may not be aware of them (the forum has been working fine for me post-upgrade, for instance).

Are you browsing this forum on a smartphone? I noticed the error codes at the top of the page when I was browsing on my iPod the other day. I've attached a screenshot of it:

IMG_0277.PNG

AMAC, it sounds like you were aware of this earlier. Please tell me about issues you find. I don't have a smartphone or iPod myself, so I did not know about any of this until I went on this forum on my mom's iPhone yesterday (which was almost completely by chance).

I sent your screenshot to IPS as part of my ticket.

I went on my Ipod and also noticed a few errors. Also when we went to the Mall I saw a few errors. On the computer I'm on now there is nothing.

It appears to be an issue only with mobile devices.

I can agree about a problem. Not sure if it was just my computer, but from around 7:30-9:00 last night all the forum said was Azuras: welcome to Feld0's Primary Server

That has nothing to do with the other issues being reported here. Yesterday, my new host was helping me move over a ton of data from my last one (data for other sites not related to Wii U Go or Wii U Forums), and they had to temporarily disable every site on Azuras to bring the data across. That was just a bit of downtime - sorry about it, but it had to happen at some point.

I had the same error yesterday night... I also don't get emails for subscribed threads and forums anymore for some weird reason.
The error that Streetpasswanter had is gone now.

I added this to my ticket with IPS.

#10 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Thanks for helping all of us. Would it be possibly to see the reply (when you get it) from your host, to see as to why the problems existed and what you (as admin) can do if they pop up again?

#11 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

Thanks for helping all of us. Would it be possibly to see the reply (when you get it) from your host, to see as to why the problems existed and what you (as admin) can do if they pop up again?

IPS makes IP.Board, but is not my host. You're confusing them with ServInt. ;)

But yes, I'll let you all know what they say.

#12 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_069324c4021807e5fbe49852b11d8d6f, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 470

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:470) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 470

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:470) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 292

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:470) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 295

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:470) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 296

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:470) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 297

IMG_0277.PNG

There's a list of the online members at the bottom of the forum index. You can also see when someone was last active if you hover over their name.

No, it's from Google Chrome.
Posted Image

#13 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

Not sure if it was just my computer, but from around 7:30-9:00 last night all the forum said was Azuras: welcome to Feld0's Primary Server

This.
I thought that the forums didn't work anymore xD
Posted Image

#14 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

I didn't experience that error.
Posted Image

#15 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

This.
I thought that the forums didn't work anymore xD

That has nothing to do with the other issues being reported here. Yesterday, my new host was helping me move over a ton of data from my last one (data for other sites not related to Wii U Go or Wii U Forums), and they had to temporarily disable every site on Azuras to bring the data across. That was just a bit of downtime - sorry about it, but it had to happen at some point.

I already addressed this. Please read the thread next time.

#16 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

Yay! It's working again. Thanks.

EDIT: Testing, testing.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 25 July 2011 - 07:57 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!