Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:Jeenaud-X
  • Fandom:
    Fire Emblem,Metroid and Zelda

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

POPULAR

This rumor comes from the same guy who predicted a bunch of nintendo games that were confirmed recently.

– Nintendo 3DS+ –

Current Dimensions: 88mm x 148mm× 23.5mm

Weight: 282g

Top Screen: 4.2 Inches

Bottom Screen: 3.80 Inches

Internal 4 GB NAND flash memory, 2.5 GB for User

Planned Price: $200 for base unit with no  SD Card, $250 with 4 GB SD Card and Bundled Game

Planned Release: Holiday 2014/ Holiday 2015

Features:

Upgraded Screens: New Autosteroptic 3D screen with anti glare and anti sunlight technology for a clear image. Has 24 viewing angle points at a wider radius for maximum viewing range in 3D. Up to three people can look at the upper screen in 3D with new screen.

Upgraded Cameras: Two 3D Camera rigs with four lenses total. Two 0.6 megapixle inward facing 3D lenses. Two 2 megapixle outward facing 3D lenses. Both 3D set ups eye’s width for more natural 3D. Single LED flash in between outer lenses for dark 3D photography.

Upgraded Microphones: Four microphone away with noise canalization technology on inward hinge. Hearing range between 8 to 10 feet. Works with OS software and select games.

Upgraded Controls: Second Circle Pad bult in. Circle Pads are very sturdy similar to Wii U GamePad Prototypes and are clickable (refereed to as C1 and C2 in documentation). Buttons are the same size and functions as on the Nintendo 3DS LL. White areas of the A, B, X, Y buttons, D-Pad and the edge of the Circle Pads now glow in the dark. Four trigger buttons on the back of the unit with L, R, Z1 and Z2 in similar deign to the Circle Pad Pro.

Better Connectivity: 802.11 N wireless technology for better range and connections. Has custom Bluetooth 4.0 chip so unit can be directly used as a Wii U controller with in range without sacrificing local wi-fi and internet usage. Current models have a free 2G chip that allows for eShop downloads, system updates SpotPasses and other low level online functions without needing a WiFi hotspot. Possible upgrade to a 3G chip with a Nintendo run Data Plan “Pay With Cards As You Go” system. NFC Chip built into the system.

New Form Factor: Base is thicker than Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS LL with a form factor resembling the Cirlce Pad Pro using a matte finish and rubberized grip. This also allows for extra chip functions, space for the Second Circle Pad hardware, a bigger RAM chip and a 3,300mAh battery. The bigger battery with the unit on full brightness and wireless on during gameplay allows for a 12 to 14 hours use before needing to recharge. Contains 3-axis Accelerometers, 3-axis Gyroscope and Magnetometer.

Upgraded OS: More RAM brings more robust functions to the Nintendo 3DS+ OS. SwapNote, a program now pre-loaded into every unit, StreetPass Mii Plaza, Nintendo Zone and eShop and System Settings can now be run while another app is suspended. Pre-loaded with new apps:

– Friend Finder: Finds active open Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS LL and Nintendo 3DS+ in range with the same app. You can select that persons Mii to view their Activity Log stat, see what they are currently playing/using and send basic messages. You can also send multiplayer requests to those who have save files for the game you have and if someone is playing the same multiplayer game you have to instantly join their game similar to the Friends List app. This app can be run while other applications are suspended.

– Google Chrome Browser: Current prototypes have a Nintendo 3DS+ optimized Google Chrome Browser that replaces the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS LL browser. Loads faster and can show more detail. Import bookmarks from PC version of Google Chrome. When not being used while an App is suspended, browser can display FLASH and HTML5 information.

– Social Mii: This app runs Nintendo 3DS+ optimized versions of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and check E-Mail  from GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail or AOL without having to load the internet browser. App can also spit out a six digit code so people can send text messages to the Nintendo 3DS via 2G/3G and possibly will have the function to send message to cell phones as well. Also can function while other apps are suspended.

– Skype: Allows the Nintendo 3DS to make Skype Calls, Video Chat and Text Chat with other Skype users on PC or Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS LL/ Nintendo 3DS+. If the Skype user is on a Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS LL/Nintendo 3DS+ they can view the Skype video call in 3D. Video Chat CANNOT BE ACCESSED when another app is suspended, only Text Chat and Skype Calls are supported in this instance.

– Hulu Plus

–Amazon Kindle

– Nintendo 3DS Photo can now send 2D photos directly to Facebook or Instagram.

The entire Nintendo 3DS+ OS functions and supported Apps can now be navigated by Voice Commands similar to X-Box Kinect. You can also teach your Nintendo 3DS+ it’s “Name” so you can use a unique word to activate commands rather than call it by the system name “3DS” such as “Bob” or “Dude”.

On System 2 Player Support — Half of the Nintendo 3DS+ base slides out to form a tethered second controller on a retractable wire. Has Two circle Pads, D-Pad, A, B, X, Y buttons, Start Button and a Mono Speaker. With the new viewing angle, this allows supported Nintendo 3DS games to have two players operate on one screen for Co-Op and VS gameplay. Demos of a Mario Kart: Double Dash game and Super Smah Bros for Nintendo 3DS+ have been tested using this feature and Nintendo plans to launch the system with these games. Third party support for this function will follow after with Ubisoft and Capcom on the first to know list.

link:http://dualpixels.co...tendo-3ds-info/

Edited by Jeenaud, 16 May 2013 - 04:32 PM.

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

Wow, just keeps getting better and better for the 3ds.

#3 Jeenaud

Jeenaud

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

again it's a rumor but this guy litteraly predicted 3/4 of the last nintendo directs last november.

http://dualpixels.co...twear-next-gen/)

#4 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

Of course, just after I get a 3DS XL this gets "leaked".

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

o:<

Okay Apple Nintendo....How many times am I going to have to buy the same d@mn thing

Please give my wallet some time to heal :(

Of course, just after I get a 3DS XL this gets "leaked".

No doubt....

Just dropped $200 on that Pika 3ds....and now this o_e

#6 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

Please, please Nintendo, I am absolutely in love with the 3DS this is just too much, its like a girlfriend showing way too much affection, show some love for the Wii U! 44 M-I-L-L-IO-N units sold and counting!

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#7 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

I take this with a grain of salt. With the control upgrades, it would make the original system obsolete, which Nintendo wouldn't do. You can add a second circle pad, but you can't add clickable circle pads to old models.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#8 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

It sounds way too good to be true. I would LOVE to have this happen... but I kind of doubt it... Here's hoping.

(Also, Skype is owned by Microsoft as of 2011... I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but I think its not very likely.)

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

Lost credibility about halfway through.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Jeenaud

Jeenaud

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

I take this with a grain of salt. With the control upgrades, it would make the original system obsolete, which Nintendo wouldn't do. You can add a second circle pad, but you can't add clickable circle pads to old models.

it's probably still in development so what the guy saw may not be final cause it's supposedly
 coming in 2014/2015 so they could change the product a lot before it's released.

Edited by Jeenaud, 16 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

If it comes to fruition, I am in. Sounds great really!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

I can only see this working as a tool to market the Wii U.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

3dsi

#14 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Lost credibility about halfway through.

Right, especially at the end, on system 2 player support!?

#15 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

So it's a 3DS...

But better?... The new features don't seem like a big deal I mean...

What the heck are they gonna do for games? The 3DS literally came out two years ago! What is the 3DS+ gonna have?

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#16 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

That article is from December 2012.. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#17 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

How would this get the same games as the regular 3ds? It works completely differently.

Signature_Fox.png

#18 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

That article is from December 2012.. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS, 3DS+, PLUS, 3DS XL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!