#1 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

So I've been playing Injustice a lot lately, and was wondering who on the forum's also was! If anyone is interested, we could plan on getting online together and play or something. Maybe get a Wii U forums King of the Hill going! As long as you aren't a spammer, I don't care ;)

My Nintendo ID is amer55, so if you're interested, comment or hit me up!

Look forward to playing with you guys!

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

So I've been playing Injustice a lot lately, and was wondering who on the forum's also was! If anyone is interested, we could plan on getting online together and play or something. Maybe get a Wii U forums King of the Hill going! As long as you aren't a spammer, I don't care ;)

My Nintendo ID is amer55, so if you're interested, comment or hit me up!

Look forward to playing with you guys!

I love the game, it's awesome. Play off and on when I get a chance but I certainly enjoy it. I will add you when I get some time. My ID is eddyray . 

Which character is your fav?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

I love the game, it's awesome. Play off and on when I get a chance but I certainly enjoy it. I will add you when I get some time. My ID is eddyray . 

Which character is your fav?

Yeah it's normally not an everyday thing for me, but that's just because I'm busy. And sweet thanks!

My favorite character is definitely Green Lantern by far, but I'm also trying to start to use other characters, like Aquaman, Ares, and Catwoman.

I also like Deathstroke, but I figure everyone online is tired of him, so I try not to use him xD

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

I wish I could, have no money, still don't have this game :(

#5 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

I wish I could, have no money, still don't have this game :(

I feel your pain :( I really want The Amazing Spider-Man, as well as Animal Crossing for 3DS, but I don't think I'll be getting either any time soon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: injustice, tournament, gods, among, us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!