• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

Pretty cool- it's hard. You go fast, really fast.  Graphics are crisp.  So far, don't like it as much as Sonic, but it might grow on me.  Probably worth a look at $25 or cheaper and is a decent holdover for mariokart 8 if you are already burned out on Sonic.

#2 ugguy

ugguy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • NNID:uglyguy

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

Cool, been thinking about getting this, thanks for the tips:)

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Honestly, I'd consider getting it for the Wii U, but it doesn't have any of the various DLC packs, which is important to me.

Still waiting on it to be cheaper either way. xP

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

I've only played it once for 20 minutes- I think it will grow on me, but it's kinda hard.  Like I said, it's worth the drop in price.  

Down to $10 on Amazon......

#5 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

should have this tomorrow,hope its worth it :)

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Game is great. Online features are great too, if you have the game (anyone) add me to your Wii U friends list. My nnid is eddyray .

Some online features for this are:

• Leave Your Mark - Leave your mark in the connected open world. The next generation of Autolog displays your friends' record speeds, times, pursuits and jump distances everywhere in Fairhaven City. Hit the biggest air off a billboard jump and we'll even display your face on the billboard - a constant reminder to your friends of your ultimate supremacy.
  • Non-Stop Multiplayer - Our online play is about intense competition, rank and vehicle modification. We're into team games, variety, persistent scoring and endless rewards. Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop Playlist of competitive events.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Game is great. Online features are great too, if you have the game (anyone) add me to your Wii U friends list. My nnid is eddyray .

Some online features for this are:

• Leave Your Mark - Leave your mark in the connected open world. The next generation of Autolog displays your friends' record speeds, times, pursuits and jump distances everywhere in Fairhaven City. Hit the biggest air off a billboard jump and we'll even display your face on the billboard - a constant reminder to your friends of your ultimate supremacy.
  • Non-Stop Multiplayer - Our online play is about intense competition, rank and vehicle modification. We're into team games, variety, persistent scoring and endless rewards. Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop Playlist of competitive events

I will add you later mate as im defo getting this,should turn up tomorrow or the next day at latest :) are the graphics really up there with the pc version and better than 360/ps3???

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Just a quick screen cap (compressed from facebook) .

I will add you later mate as im defo getting this,should turn up tomorrow or the next day at latest :) are the graphics really up there with the pc version and better than 360/ps3???

Sounds good. Yeah, graphics are beautiful. Gamepad is really cool, switch between day and night, traffic, cars etc easily.

Attached Files

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#9 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

yep got this now :) is it just me or does this seem harder than the other versions? i crash in a straight line on the wii u lol but was king on the 360,,im sure the handling is different...im sure i will get used to it though and it does look nice once i set the contrast/brightness to the correct place in the settings :)

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

yep got this now :) is it just me or does this seem harder than the other versions? i crash in a straight line on the wii u lol but was king on the 360,,im sure the handling is different...im sure i will get used to it though and it does look nice once i set the contrast/brightness to the correct place in the settings :)

I never had the chance to play it on other platforms, but i am sure you will get the hang. I really like the gamepad features, off tv play. Get out there and race, check your auto-log, i am sure there are some races you will kick my butt in lol. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!