5 replies to this topic

#1 beenle1

beenle1

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

hello dears :wub:

I also want to buy a cheap but yet good flash card for my 3ds online. :P I already went several shops to find it, such as amazon ,ebay , eachbyte , alibaba , :blink: I made a comparison about their price and the detail description of the item, and i found they are very similar :( .The only thing i am not sure is the quality. Because this is my first time to buy 3ds online, i don't have any experience and don't know how to judge the quality through these descriptions :rolleyes: . Is there anyone has ever bought it online? And which shop did u go, how about the quality :laugh: ?

Thanks everyone. I would appreciate the help! If you think there is any other info i need to know ,please let me know! ^_^

Attached Thumbnails

• Romantical-love-painting-photo-love-3195612-1103-809.jpg

#2 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:08 AM

Or better yet just buy the games.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Do you mean flash carts for playing ds games illegally?
I wouldn't bother, the 3DS updates too much for them to be useful for more than a month or two, if even.

The 3DS one is the only one of its kind, so you don't have anything to judge it off except the regular retail games.
Loading times would probably be a bit slower but overall it's the same.

Is shoptemp still up? they used to sell flash carts but now they just do reviews of shops that do. Might not even do that anymore.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Well nothing really works on the 3DS anymore and that new one of a kind 3DS one (which is for straight up piracy) in the works is already outdated and blocked by several versions. Unless you never updated the 3DS it's kinda pointless. There is only one way to tell if a card is the real deal or counterfeit and unfortunately it's after you already have it in your possession.

Edited by Sage, 13 August 2013 - 03:48 AM.

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

Flash cart discussion is not allowed on the forums. Read the rules.

Locking.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

I am personally not too familiar with the flash cart for a 3DS, seeing as they are mainly used for emulation, it sounds like you wouldn't be using it for a homebrew app or something.  You're out of luck, as nintendo has been stepping up against piracy on the 3DS, so any update is going to make a flash cart useless.

When it comes to discussion about emulation, feldo was a bit more strict about it than I was, as I personally felt that talking about it (or the homebrew channel was fine), though acquiring illegal products or ROMs is against the rules.  I don't actually know if flash carts are illegal or not, but this will stay locked for now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3ds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!