• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Flymagedark246

Flymagedark246

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

Just a litlle question... (I think this forum is not for this but...)

I'm going to buy a wii u this xmas and I just wanted to know hows much is Super Mario 3D Word on the eshop.

On the gaming shop it's €59,99/£59,99 but like some games (eg:Sonic Lost World) it's 39,99 on the gaming shop and 19,99 on eshop.

So can you please tell me whats the price of Super Mario 3d World on eshop? (If it's the same i think i'm not going to buy it :( )

Edited by Flymagedark246, 30 July 2014 - 06:56 AM.

#2 Teddy

Teddy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • NNID:latios
  • Fandom:
    mlp

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

i cant really give a price but i will say its betert than 3d land

cant have signature cuz of internet explorer :/

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

The eshop occasionally has sales, which would explain the price differences. However, like most 1st party Nintendo games, it is highly unlikely a game like 3dworld would be reduced in price, digital OR retail.

Ever.

If it helps, you dont need a wii u to look at Retail or Eshops upcoming games, or available games and their current prices. Just go to nintendo.com, hit the games tab, and then select wii u games.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

I don't know if they do this for your side of the pond but in the US anyone who buys a WiiU deluxe system gets the DDP which is a promo for every 60$ you spend on WiiU games digital or physical you get 5$ off. Even the free games like Platinum Rewards of MK8 count towards that 5$ off. So while 3D world is full price think of it this way it goes to knock 5$ off your next Eshop purchase. The promo goes on forever to.

#5 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of zelda,final fantasy,pokemon

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

I don't know if they do this for your side of the pond but in the US anyone who buys a WiiU deluxe system gets the DDP which is a promo for every 60$ you spend on WiiU games digital or physical you get 5$ off. Even the free games like Platinum Rewards of MK8 count towards that 5$ off. So while 3D world is full price think of it this way it goes to knock 5$ off your next Eshop purchase. The promo goes on forever to.

This promo doesn't apply to europe.

'' It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.''

Voltaire

#6 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

This promo doesn't apply to europe.

It does half, if you get the deluxe edition you'll get acces to Nintendo Network Premium. Regestering and linking accounts allows you to save up points. For every 500 points you get a €5 eShop code. Every €1 equals to 8 points, which is weird as I seem to be getting a point for every €1 (need to check this out).

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#7 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

It does half, if you get the deluxe edition you'll get acces to Nintendo Network Premium. Regestering and linking accounts allows you to save up points. For every 500 points you get a €5 eShop code. Every €1 equals to 8 points, which is weird as I seem to be getting a point for every €1 (need to check this out).It

I know it but it's different than the US one.

Voltaire

#8 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:27 AM

I know it but it's different than the US one.

I know it's different, I was only telling what's the case in Europe. I need to remember that the thing ends on new Years, the points can be turned in till march and codes till July

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#9 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:41 AM

It's unfair that physical copies don't count :(

Voltaire

#10 EskobarM92

EskobarM92

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • NNID:EskobarM92

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

Full price 599kr. I actually got it retail. Had I bought it digital I would have got a 40kr code.

Edited by EskobarM92, 31 July 2014 - 01:37 AM.

Eskobar+M92.png

Wii U: EskobarM92, Xbox One: Eskobar M92, PS4: Eskobar-M92

#11 alex15810

alex15810

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

I'd buy a physical disc online. You can get it new for $48. And when you're done playing it you can probably resell it on Ebay for around $40.

Eshop I'm guessing is still at $60 but don't quote me on that.

Also I've always thought 3D World looked awesome. Haven't gotten around to playing it but this thread got me thinking about buying it again.

#12 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

I'd buy a physical disc online. You can get it new for $48. And when you're done playing it you can probably resell it on Ebay for around $40.

Eshop I'm guessing is still at $60 but don't quote me on that.

Also I've always thought 3D World looked awesome. Haven't gotten around to playing it but this thread got me thinking about buying it again.

The OP is from Europe, so no way he can buy the game for 48$(35€). I bought it for 45€(60$), but it was on sale, full price is 60€(80$) in almost every European country and in some others even more because it's a very popular title .

Voltaire

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

The OP is from Europe, so no way he can buy the game for 48$(35€). I bought it for 45€(60$), but it was on sale, full price is 60€(80$) in almost every European country and in some others even more because it's a very popular title .

You can get it for as little as £35 or €44 here in the UK.

http://www.find-game...io-3D-World.htm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!