#1 chamot07

chamot07

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Fandom:
    Madden, FIFA

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

Approx how many times a week or even a day if it's persistent enough does your Black Ops 2 multiplayer game drop out? Either Migrating Hosts then it drops or if it just loses a connection? This is getting beyond a joke.

#2 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

It happens very frequently and its really making me mad. Phew...i thought I was the only one experiencing this.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

This doesn't happen too much, but it needs to be fixed, I have been pretty far into zombies when it happens.

#4 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

yeah i've had it drop out quite a few times it really needs an update to fix this.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#5 The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

See this is what I was afraid of. I love Nintendo and the Wii U. I love the fact that games like AC3 and COD are on Nintendo and in HD. Part of the problem with the drop outs is the WiFi. WiFi can and will have drops. That's why I have mine connected with a USB to Ethernet adapter and its hard wired. For about $15.00 -$20.00 + on Amazon.

But the thing with COD on Nintendo, there are some things that are left out. Nuketown, YouTube and the lag. I think it was just kinda rushed to get it out and the next COD game will be on par. I mean the Wii u is no way a failure, but some things were rushed and some things were a cash in (others games).

For this go around I had to go with the 360 version. But on another topic, Aliens will be amazing.
Bbbbbbrrrraaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnssss

#6 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

i noticed this problem happens with differrent types of routers and internet if you have any one of these routers.

Apple Airport

linksys

dlink

netgear

you will lose connection this is because the wii u needs a system update badly to fix the wifi adapter losing power while playing the game it happens i got stuck in a wall and raped by a zombie not cool

#7 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

This seems to always happen in a match where Im doing way better than normal (first blood, more kills, less deaths etc) Its really irritating!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black ops 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!