• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DMK

DMK

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hello All I have over 5000 points because being a loyal fan of Nintendo I bought the Wii U and the 3DS XL plus games I sent them e-mail after I found out you can not use these point in the E-Shop for the these consoles asking them why here is their answer Thank you for your email regarding Club Nintendo.

These points can be used on a Wii or DSi shop, if you so not own either of these consoles we recommend giving them to a friend or family member that has one of these consoles.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact our support team and we will be happy to help. so I have spent a lot of money on buying the above 2 also a lot of other Nintendo Fans will have done the same all I can say is so much for there Loyalty programme Danny

#2 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

I agree

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

You can use your points in the wii shop in wii mode on your wii u.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

What points are you referring to? I've also purchased a Wii U and 3DS XL in the last couple months. Do I get e-shop points for that??

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#5 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

I think OP's talking about coins. Club Nintendo doesn't have points or eShop credit. Of course you can't trade in coins for credit, that would be them giving you money back on every purchase, and would make zero business sense. There are club Nintendo rewards you can use your coins on.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!