• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Forbsz

Forbsz

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Why do Japan only get such a beautiful game for the wii u I really want this game I'm from Australia and I have looked this up so many times but it's only been confirmed in Japan :( do you guys think we will get it in the western world do you guys even want it?

#2 pontentialwiibuyer

pontentialwiibuyer

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

I want to be able to play black ops 1 and modern warfare 3 entirely on my gamepad..Can you do that???

#3 Forbsz

Forbsz

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

No sadly and this was one of the many things that made me sad when I purchased my wii u! I can't even play smg 1 or 2 on the gamepad nothing I have to go out buy a wii mote and a nunchuck which is stupid lucky I had a wii but don't they think of the people that never got a wii I hope in the future I can play my wii games solely on the gamepad but for now no suck luck sorry :(

I want to be able to play black ops 1 and modern warfare 3 entirely on my gamepad..Can you do that???

#4 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

I want this game as well, but I hasn't been confirmed whether or not the game is coming out outside of Japan. But trust me, if it get's an international release, it will probably come out to Australia. Just like what happened with Xenoblade. At the end, we'll have to get on our knees so Nintendo locates the game in North America :(

Posted Image

#5 Forbsz

Forbsz

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

I hope your right! I would love to see it in Australia and the rest of the world I hope that the aussies get it and the americans for your sake :) also I see you have monster hunter 3 there is that a game worth getting when it comes out?

I want this game as well, but I hasn't been confirmed whether or not the game is coming out outside of Japan. But trust me, if it get's an international release, it will probably come out to Australia. Just like what happened with Xenoblade. At the end, we'll have to get on our knees so Nintendo locates the game in North America :(

#6 ArmedPrimate

ArmedPrimate

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • NNID:BringerOfBooze
  • Fandom:
    Cloud (FFVII), Master Chief (Halo)

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

I haven't played the Dragon Quest series in years I would be overjoyed to see a Dragon Quest title on the Wii U for North America

#7 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

I am also waiting (im)patiently for further news on whether or not Dragon Quest X will be making its way to North American shores. Dragon Warrior IV (NES) and Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) are among my top ten favorite games of all time. After being forced to being content with the shallow content of Dragon Quest: Swords for the Wii generation of Nintendo, I sincerely hope we are not passed up on this go around.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#8 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

I hope your right! I would love to see it in Australia and the rest of the world I hope that the aussies get it and the americans for your sake :) also I see you have monster hunter 3 there is that a game worth getting when it comes out?

Lemme put this simple. The day Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate it is released, you go to the closest shop, you give him your wallet and you tell him:"MH3U". :D lol it basically means that you have to buy this game, it's a must have. And don't rely on the demo because apparently it is nothing like the actual game. I spent over 200 hours on this game, and I am still playing MH3. Oh and, I think it's clear how much I am a fanboy when it comes to MH.

Posted Image

#9 Forbsz

Forbsz

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

Hahaha thanks I was actually going off what the demo looked like because there is loading every few seconds to go into a new area and I found it boring but I do still want to get it!!!! I just wish I had money :(((((

Lemme put this simple. The day Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate it is released, you go to the closest shop, you give him your wallet and you tell him:"MH3U". :D lol it basically means that you have to buy this game, it's a must have. And don't rely on the demo because apparently it is nothing like the actual game. I spent over 200 hours on this game, and I am still playing MH3. Oh and, I think it's clear how much I am a fanboy when it comes to MH.

#10 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

Hahaha thanks I was actually going off what the demo looked like because there is loading every few seconds to go into a new area and I found it boring but I do still want to get it!!!! I just wish I had money :(((((

There always is money for Monster Hunter :D

But yea I know that feeling... 

Posted Image

#11 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

I so want this game. I couldn't be less interested in the Monster Hunter game but hope/demand Europe gets this. I believe its a subscription based model in Japan and not sure how that would work over here though.

#12 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

Is it me or can anyone imagine Zelda U looking and playing a bit like this?

#13 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:01 AM

is it nino ku ni style?  because this is mostly cinematic...

yes it is.. 

the only thing I dont like AT ALL is 1 think.... I would preffer this bubbles to be replaced with voice overs... this style is snes age.  To stop u all the time with bubble - conversation.  I am dyslectic and its TRULLY annoying for me.

Edited by Plutonas, 10 March 2013 - 05:05 AM.

#14 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

@Plutonus

That appears to be the wii version. I realise though the wii u version is meant to play the same as I believe you can play against wii users with the wii u version. It's really just a graphic and sound makeover but the same gameplay. However the game is vivid and crisp on the wii u with a higher res display and hdmi connection plus numerous other graphic enhancements. I don't mind speech bubbles instead of dialogue if it means we actually get a version released in Europe.

#15 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

the problem for me is, I never read this annoying pop up continuously bubbles... so I miss the 2/3 of the essence of it. So I never buy these games because of that!!! Thats why I dont know these games also, I see the trailers and discard them, just like that.  All that, because nintendo wants it cheap... they cant pay for some voice overs.

Its not a small sentense of "talking" .. its a continuously pop up thing... one after an other, for about 1-2 minutes.. I may sleep during that... lol  They dont respect dyslexic people. lol

Edited by Plutonas, 10 March 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#16 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Well no news of a european or USA release for the wii version let alone the wii U version but Square Enix did say they are expanding the Dragon Quest games internationally or something so many believe we will get something.

There should be a speech synthesisor option in such games. It may not sound great but would get the job done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!