Photo

How many third-party games have been confirmed to not be ported to the Wii U?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

Since EA are upset that Nintendo turn down Orgins and Activision are angry at "Nintendo Fans" for not buying BLOP2, it seems they won't be supporting the Wii U in the future so i wonder how many upcoming non EA/Activision third-party games have been stated to never be port to the Wii U?

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

There are alot of titles not being ported even if they didn't announce it, so far there's Injustice and Ubisoft's big support for upcoming Ubi games for Wii U. EA is a very power/greedy hungry publisher and that Activision thing is a rumor, but they have announced that since developers from other regions are not supporting it because of the hardware limitations, they are helping Japanese developers localizing their games to other countries than just Japan, I can care less about NA developers developing for Wii U, Japan always wins me over even the most quirckiest of titles like Hyperdimension Neptunia. I hope that rumor about FLCL for the Wii U & 3DS are true. That's an anime worth watching and developing for. 

Edited by Julio93, 03 March 2013 - 06:19 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

The Activision thing was some VG reporter interviewing a mobile app developer who had delusions of grandeur and thought he was an authority on the industry.  It was a click bait article and not representative of Activision at all.  Ubi seems to be showing some support, probably because they got such a large surge of beef from disappointed fans over the Rayman debacle. 

#4 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Metro Last Light isn't coming to Wii U, either, that was confirmed a while ago.

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well Mass Effect 4 definatly isn't coming, God, they arn't even supporting Mass Effect 3 with it's DLC.

#6 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

Well Mass Effect 4 definatly isn't coming, God, they arn't even supporting Mass Effect 3 with it's DLC.

Yeah I don't expect to see a whole lot of EA titles coming through.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!