Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • NNID:PieParty
  • Fandom:
    Black Eyed Peas | 2NE1 | Pokemon

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hey There,

So I'm a huge video game collector. But I constantly get ticked off when other countries get an amazing Pre Order Bonus. And America always gets some lousy ones when they could of gotton some awesome ones!

(For Example: Xenoblade: controllor, posters, cool box,  Luigis Mansion 2: Boo Stress Ball, Pandoras Tower: cool box, Steel artbook. etc) Now I know America doesn't always get left out. For instance I love my Phathead of Paper Mario! That I got with Sticker Star, That was amazing!

So call me out on it now. I don't really care. But heres my insane idea:

I'm going to use this example: I bought Paper Mario Sticker Star that I pre ordered at Gamestop. I also got a phathead with it. Now once I buy the game. That Phathead is mine. I own it. So I could come back the next day or so and return the game(unopened and etc.) Wouldn't I get my money back They won't ask for the bonus back? And I'd still keep my pre order bonus.

Now Game.co.uk still has the Collectors Edition of Xenoblade in stock for 100 Euros. Now I did check that they do ship over seas. So now if I bought that bundle. And return my game unopened and etc. And just pay for my shipping back and forth would I still be able to keep that cool box and etc. I've tried to look under their polices and stuff. But haven't found anything of the sort. And I don't really want to use 100 euros and not have it work xD. Anyways its just a thought, so please keep your rude comments to yourself.

Thanks

XDZA7ed.jpg                            

Currently Playing:

Xenoblade Chronicles | CastleVania 3DS | Kirbys Epic Yarn | ZombiU | Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon |

Currently Beaten 2013:

New Super Mario BrosU | Paper Mario Sticker Star | Nintendo Land

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

You'd need to return the box with the game, as that's what you're buying.

I have no experience with pre-order bonuses, because I've never gotten any except a knife or something for bf3. (digital, so impossible to return anyway)

Despite the fact I usually pre-order my games.

Edited by Nollog, 17 March 2013 - 07:37 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Hey There,So I'm a huge video game collector. But I constantly get ticked off when other countries get an amazing Pre Order Bonus. And America always gets some lousy ones when they could of gotton some awesome ones!(For Example: Xenoblade: controllor, posters, cool box,  Luigis Mansion 2: Boo Stress Ball, Pandoras Tower: cool box, Steel artbook. etc) Now I know America doesn't always get left out. For instance I love my Phathead of Paper Mario! That I got with Sticker Star, That was amazing!So call me out on it now. I don't really care. But heres my insane idea: I'm going to use this example: I bought Paper Mario Sticker Star that I pre ordered at Gamestop. I also got a phathead with it. Now once I buy the game. That Phathead is mine. I own it. So I could come back the next day or so and return the game(unopened and etc.) Wouldn't I get my money back They won't ask for the bonus back? And I'd still keep my pre order bonus. Now Game.co.uk still has the Collectors Edition of Xenoblade in stock for 100 Euros. Now I did check that they do ship over seas. So now if I bought that bundle. And return my game unopened and etc. And just pay for my shipping back and forth would I still be able to keep that cool box and etc. I've tried to look under their polices and stuff. But haven't found anything of the sort. And I don't really want to use 100 euros and not have it work xD. Anyways its just a thought, so please keep your rude comments to yourself. Thanks

Highly unlikely. Apart from the fact that's immoral and fraudulent you have to return the game package unopened with everything that came with it. I can't speak for bonuses included outside the game box but they may well require those back to.

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

I preorder all the time. And if you preorder it and return it. It must be unopened. As far as the bonus. You can pretty much keep it. Butits kinda bad if you do. They only get so many items in for the preorders so your kinda taking from someone else.

I gotten the key chain for Mario, most other games where just digital stuff.

Also note this wouldn't work for a premium bundled or sets here you pay more money for the extra as its being sold as a set.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!