• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 thewatergamer

thewatergamer

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Uhhh I know I am not the only one with this bone to pick with nintendo right now but can we please get some more games out for the wii U?

Right now there's not many and most of the ones that there are I already have on other older consoles (with the exception of ZombiU gonna snag that ASAP)

But please nintendo you need more games out for your console if you want it to survive much longer!

Either make some good First party games (which I KNOW you are doing)

Or get better 3rd party support for your console (this has been a problem for you since the Wii)

Oh yeah also new IP Please!

​I know you have it in ya nintendo! 

#2 My Body is Ready

My Body is Ready

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ready Bodies

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

Nobody realizes this, so I'm just gonna scream it so everyone can hear.

VIDEO GAMES TAKE A WHILE TO DEVELOP. SO CALM DOWN AND BE PATIENT.screaming-baby-2.jpg

1017467_139128322956272_1698619176_n.jpg

#3 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

Uhhh I know I am not the only one with this bone to pick with nintendo right now but can we please get some more games out for the wii U?

Right now there's not many and most of the ones that there are I already have on other older consoles (with the exception of ZombiU gonna snag that ASAP)

But please nintendo you need more games out for your console if you want it to survive much longer!

Either make some good First party games (which I KNOW you are doing)

Or get better 3rd party support for your console (this has been a problem for you since the Wii)

Oh yeah also new IP Please!

​I know you have it in ya nintendo! 

There are plenty of games coming, they take a while to develop.

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

- Game & Wario
- Pikmin 3
- Rayman Legends
- Others

*drools*

#5 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

You do realize we're not Nintendo rite?

FmEkJ2.gif

#6 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

You do realize we're not Nintendo rite?

Nothing wrong with hoping Nintendo will read this. I will give them that.

#7 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

A Delayed Game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad!

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#8 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, Mario 3D, Mario Kart U, Zelda HD, Super Smash Bros 4, Retros game, Game & Wario, Marto Last stand, Human Element, Ducktails Remastered, Splinter Cell Blacklist, assassins creed IV Black Flag, WInd Waker HD, Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors cut, Xenoblade 2, Resident Evil Revelations, Castle of Illision, batman: Arkham Origins, Watch Dogs, Lego Marvel Super Heroes. 

GET MORE GAMES?!?! Are you so Needy for everything, there is TONS of games being made for it right now, If NONE OF THESE 22 games to your taste, then what the hell do you even play? Angry Birds

Seriously...

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#9 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Nobody realizes this, so I'm just gonna scream it so everyone can hear.

VIDEO GAMES TAKE A WHILE TO DEVELOP. SO CALM DOWN AND BE PATIENT.screaming-baby-2.jpg

Thanks! A good thing said once and for all.

Posted Image

#10 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

I assume we're going to get flooded with Nintendo Exclusives from Summer to Holiday. Exclusives such as Super Mario, the Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker remake, Mario Kart, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, and Game & Wario. I also think Yarn Yoshi and Retro Studios' game will make that timeframe. 

Also I think MistWalker is working on a new the Last JRPG which would fit perfectly next to Monolith Soft's new Xeno. 

This time we probably won't get into the whole localization fiasco since the Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles both sold well and were highly received among critics. 

Edited by RogueStatus28, 02 May 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#11 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

There`s a good game coming this month (RE Revelations), then you get Game & Wario. From summer onwards we`ll probably get one Nintendo 1st party game per month. Add that to future 3rd party games and things will improve in the not so distant future!

#12 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

There`s a good game coming this month (RE Revelations), then you get Game & Wario. From summer onwards we`ll probably get one Nintendo 1st party game per month. Add that to future 3rd party games and things will improve in the not so distant future!

That the only bloody game coming out this month and even that is multiplat. I might even get it on 360 instead as it will probably look better than the Wii-U version. I will wait and see on reviews 1st of course.

But seriously we should of had pikmin 3 and Rayman legends by now  :(

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 02 May 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#13 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

Maybe you'd like Lego City Undercover or Monster Hunter??  

There are also some good games on the eShop, like Runner 2, Trine 2, Toki Tori 2, and Mighty Switch Force HD.  

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

PIKMIN 3, WATCH_DOGS, ASSASSIN'S CREED IV, SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST, DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION DIRECTORS CUT, HOPEFULLY GTA V. Those are just the games I want, there are tones more coming, many more than I've listed, I know your gonna have to wait til after Summer for most of these but it's no big deal, there is a place called OUTSIDE! These things take time, games were made to be played in the Winter with a cup of Coco and the fire on anyway, I wish people would just stop b***hing and be patient, I'm just glad we have plenty of games coming. My wallet already broke up with me via text, yeah, it ended that badly :(

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 02 May 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#15 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

That the only bloody game coming out this month and even that is multiplat. I might even get it on 360 instead as it will probably look better than the Wii-U version. I will wait and see on reviews 1st of course.

Yeah, months of a head start wasted by no games and bad marketing! :(

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

Don't forget about Sniper Elite V2 coming out this month http://www.gamestop....elite-v2/104790

Patience is a virtue, a year from now you will have so many games to play you will be complaining you don't have time for them all.... then more will be arriving.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#17 boogiedjsmertrius

boogiedjsmertrius

Spiked Goomba

• Banned
  • 13 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo , pc videogames

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, Mario 3D, Mario Kart U, Zelda HD, Super Smash Bros 4, wind waker, Game & Wario, Resident Evil: Revelations

#18 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

PIKMIN 3, WATCH_DOGS, ASSASSIN'S CREED IV, SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST, DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION DIRECTORS CUT, HOPEFULLY GTA V. Those are just the games I want, there are tones more coming, many more than I've listed, I know your gonna have to wait til after Summer for most of these but it's no big deal, there is a place called OUTSIDE! These things take time, games were made to be played in the Winter with a cup of Coco and the fire on anyway, I wish people would just stop b***hing and be patient, I'm just glad we have plenty of games coming. My wallet already broke up with me via text, yeah, it ended that badly :(

I disagree. Games should be available all year round and not just in the winter months. They also need to be spread out rather then most if not all coming out in a small space of time. I'm just glad I don't just own a Wii U but also have a PS3, Xbox 360, Vita and a 3DS. I sympathise with those who just own a Wii U as there haven't been many quality original and new games since launch.

#19 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

I swear the day Super Smash gets released, people will complain about having to many games and so few time to play 'em all... Humans, we all know a bunch.

Posted Image

#20 Scooter_Johnson

Scooter_Johnson

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • NNID:Scooter_Johnson

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

think im going to sell all my games except for black ops 2 as once youve played them theres no going back

need for speed : most wanted u - had enough and multiplayer isnt the same as kids on it none stop 

assisains creed 3 - once completed no point in returning as multiplayer is dead

funky barn - should of been a facebook game as its rubbish

the walking dead : survival instinct - bored with it now

ill just stick to call of duty games for it and get a playstation three console instead

im hoping nintendo up the anti in the next 6 months or there system is a failure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!