• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

I'm kinda behind on 720 and Ps4 features. My friend and I are always talking about this and ofc im trying my best to defend Nintendo lol but he keeps bringing up features about the other two that I haven't heard of and even tho i trust him, I was wondering if you guys could bring me up to date.

#2 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

You shouldn't bother. Just wait until E3. Fact is there is no reason for you to defend the WiiU against two consoles which we know virtually nothing about. Right now it's mostly speculation for both consoles. 

pNgecl.gif

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Not to mention that Nintendo consoles are not exactly comparable to other consoles. They're always more about family-friendly games. Which I do kinda prefer, I don't believe in the sonysoft's mantra of "more realistic gore is better"

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Both consoles are gonna be easy to develop for and also be running on Unreal Engine 4, Ps4 is said to have the best Multiplats. So basically you're stuck only buying Nintendo games for the Wii U only.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#5 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

I wouldn't worry till after E3, for all we know the PS4 and 720 may not really have much to show. Some of the show will probably be dedicated to just showing off new engines on half-baked demos so don't expect too much.

What features is it pacifically that you like on the PS4?

As much as i like some of the new features the PS4 have to offer, they aren't really going to bring a lot more to the table.

Take the video recording feature as an example, but this isn't going to really add to the experience. The idea of uploading a lets play will be pointless after Youtube is flooded with thousands of terrible "lets plays" featuring some whiny 12 year old who hasn't bothered to filter out background sounds such as dogs barking, stereo playing in the background and perhaps a TV at the same time. Im not saying that is the reality of it but it is very likely to happen.

Don't take it that i hate the PS4, i may be a dedicated Nintendo fanboy but i have nothing against the PS4 itself, just butthurt Sony or Microsoft fans who have nothing better to do than down Nintendo and those who play them.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#6 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:13 AM

PC>>>>>>>>PS4>WiiU>>>>>>>720
(Not terms of power, just my insight on next gen.)
Ps4 will be able to share videos on game. It will have good multiplats (but not as good as PC) it will have naughty dog developing games off it! It will have free online most likely. And it will display games at 1080p most
Likely.
720 will be a system that connects everything in your living room. You will pay for online, most likely. It will have good multiplats, but no the best. It will have no good exclusive except Halo as usual. It will have NO touch with the Japanese market :(
They will bothe cost around 400 I am guessing. But it's almost all speculation for both. Do t believe what your friend tells you, it's mostly lies.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#7 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:01 AM

"How does the other 2 consoles having extra features effect your joyment of Super Smash Bros U?" - Shokio

He said something like that

But basically, what the hell has the ps3 and 720 having these extra features got to do with the Wii U first/second party games? ooh you can share videos to your friends! SO? How does that change the fact the Wii U has HD Zelda game which is probably going to be amazing to play. 

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#8 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

Google it

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#9 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

beat him upside the head with all the great games already confirmed for wii u. 

X

Bayonetta 2

Pikmin 3

Windwaker HD

Watch Dogs

Assassin's Creed 4

Arkham Origins

Wonderful 101 (though I haven't seen much interest in this game recently)

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei

Injustice

Splinter Cell

Then tell them, notice I haven't even mentioned the names Mario or Yoshi yet. Miiverse, and tell them that the PS2 was underpowered compared to gamecube and xbox and it kicked them to the curb easily. then remind them that they can pick up all the Nintendo classics cheaply on the eshop to play also when they get bored with the new stuff and ask them why they WON'T be getting a Wii U, even if they get another console also.

Edited by lucario23, 09 May 2013 - 09:51 AM.

#10 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Google it

Thx urs was the best advice I could hope for.

Well he said the 720 is going to have a bluray player and a mod to be able to play with PC people on online games. I don't remember if he said that last one was confirmed. So im going "wat did I miss" lol. I love my wii u so I'm not too worried about it standing up to the other consols. There are concerns but I love my system.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!