#1 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., The Legend Of Zelda And Super Smash Bros. For Wii U Will Be At E3

Nintendo today re-confirmed that it plans to show attendees of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) upcoming Wii U games from the Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros. franchises. This year’s E3 show floor opens on June 11th and ends on the 13th. Nintendo previously announced that it will not be hosting a major press conference at the expo, but the publisher will definitely be in attendance.

http://mynintendonew...at-e3/#comments

I couldn't possibly be any more hype right now!!

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

Um, I think you need to check that title again, besides, they've already announced that the new 3D Mario and Mario Kart will be playable like 2 months ago. Not Zelda or Smash Bros.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

Um, I think you need to check that title again, besides, they've already announced that the new 3D Mario and Mario Kart will be playable like 2 months ago. Not Zelda or Smash Bros.

Did.... did you even read what he said? First he said "Re-confirmed" Also he's getting this from a source that states its a confirmed thing and the link is right there.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

So Much Hype! Can not wait till E3!!! I hope the legend of Zelda game is more Ovarina Majora type graphics rather than WW! I wouldn't mind SS either!

Edited by BanjoKazooie, 17 May 2013 - 02:08 AM.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

Nintendo showing Zelda U is a little worrying. They could be doing Skyward Sword concept art again, or a few screens. I hope they aren't rushing this.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

They're not showing zeldo U, they're showing windwaker hd.

Zeldo U still has years to go in development time, as Aonuma stated last direct.

They didn't link to their source where "Nintendo said today" any of this. Which is why sites like those are absolute rubish.

Random idiot spinning random crap from anywhere into "news" as usual.

Edited by Nollog, 17 May 2013 - 04:34 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nintendo wii u

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!