• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

http://www.shacknews...atures-detailed

ee129b73d0a112020c5a678a35b51463_10.nphd
Sonic Lost World to feature competitive multiplayer by Steve Watts, May 29, 2013 10:30am PDT

Hot on the heels of yesterday's debut trailer for Sonic Lost World, Sega has released more details about the upcoming Nintendo exclusive. Those include tidbits about the gameplay basics, platform features, and yes for some reason, the story.

The game is said to focus on parkour moves and new Color Powers. The Wii U version will include exclusive "color powers" that are utilized by tilting, touching, and aiming using the GamePad. It can also be played off-screen, or the GamePad can be used for a second-player support role. Sega boasts that the 3DS version is the first handheld Sonic game to feature full 3D levels, and it includes its own special stages and color powers as well. The announcement also mentions a "range" of competitive multiplayer modes, but doesn't go into detail.

Lost World focuses on the "Deadly Six," a group of villains we glimpsed in yesterday's trailer. Dr. Eggman planned to use them against Sonic, but they turned on him too, so the blue hedgehog has to team up with the ovular supervillain to beat them. Unfortunately, no mention of Isla Sorna.

As previously reported, this is one of three games as part of an exclusive arrangement between Sega and Nintendo. Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games is the second, and the third is still a mystery.

http://www.vg247.com...ounced-by-sega/

Sonic: Lost World features announced by SEGA

SEGA has announced details for Sonic: Lost World, which will see the blue fella facing off against six enemies.

sonic-lost-world-deadly-six.jpg

Dr. Eggman has apparently harnessed the power of “six menacing creatures known as the Deadly Six,” but they have risen up against the demented doctor and now Sonic and Eggman will have to work together to stop the Deadly Six.

Sonic will make use of new parkour moves and improved Color Powers, and along with a single player adventure, the Wii U and 3DS versions feature a range of competitive multiplayer modes.

Each platform will also contain unique features: Wii U Color Powers can be controlled with the Wii U GamePad by tilting, touching, aiming, and can also be played using only the Wii U GamePad screen and with two player support mode.

The 3DS version will inlcude exclusive Special Stages and Color Powers unique to the Nintendo 3DS system.

Sonic: Lost World will be available exclusively for Wii U and 3DS later this year.

http://www.nintendol...onic_lost_world

SEGA Dishes Out The First Details For Sonic Lost World

Posted

Thu, 30 May 2013 | 02:45 BST by Orla Madden

Includes content unique to each system

650x.jpg

SEGA has unleashed the first details for its upcoming Wii U and 3DS exclusive, Sonic Lost World, after we were recently treated to the game's debut trailer.

Sonic's nemesis, Dr. Eggman, is up to his old tricks again and has harnessed the power of the Deadly Six, six menacing creatures. However, this doesn't go according to plan as they overthrow the evil Doctor, so Sonic must team up with the heavy-set one to destroy the new villains. He'll use new parkour moves and improved Colour Powers - returning from the Colours releases on Wii and DS - in order to successfully defeat the enemies.

As well as a single player adventure, both versions of the game will feature competitive multiplayer modes, with unique features taking advantage of each system's capabilities. The Wii U version allows you to control the Colour Powers by tilting, touching and aiming. It's also playable on the GamePad without the TV, while a two player "support mode" will be included.

The 3DS version will include exclusive Special Stages and Colour Powers unique to the handheld system.

Chief Content Officer of SEGA of America, Hiroyuki Miyazaki, had this to say in the press release:

We are proud of the strong relationship between Nintendo and SEGA and look forward to continuing success with Sonic Lost World on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

The game marks an evolution of the Sonic series and fans - both old and new - will be excited by a story which sees two of video games biggest adversaries, Sonic and Dr. Eggman, joining forces for the first time to help defeat a new deadly threat.

Yup. I'm getting both. Day 1. I love you Sega.

Jj59Vi6.gif

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

I don't think anything will make me buy the same named game on two platforms. But I played Sonic even when the games were bad, so you never know.

#3 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

Am I viewing a dancing Barry?

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

No.

You are viewing Part 2 of the Mig Jig.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

I'm most happy about 3D levels in the 3DS version. Exactly why Generations on the 3DS wasn't too good (for me).

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

My money is tight at the moment, I'm getting Generations for 3DS so I will be getting this for my Wii U, my Wii U needs some Sonic love too and I can't afford all 3, I got Pokemon X and Watch_Dogs to get too, maybe a few more aswell!

#7 TheDoritoKing

TheDoritoKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • NNID:Sir-Homsar

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

My money is tight at the moment, I'm getting Generations for 3DS so I will be getting this for my Wii U, my Wii U needs some Sonic love too and I can't afford all 3, I got Pokemon X and Watch_Dogs to get too, maybe a few more aswell!

I have Sonic Generations on the 3DS, a very good game. I'm surprised it didn't come out on the original Wii. I digress, console versions are usually better so I'm going with the Wii U version. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!