#1 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

Hello all and none. i just made both my 3ds forum account and this one (both of which are SleepyGuyy). i dont have a 3ds, but i have a ds, wii, and ps3 (also SleepyGuyy). i like cheese and will throw my opinion at anything, even when i dont have one. VENTURE FORTH FELLOW NINTENDO NON-HATERS!

i dont know why there is a link on ps3, i didnt put that there... puzzling.
Posted Image

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

Well, I'm glad to see another person join our forum. ^_^

If you need any help, please feel free to ask our admins Feld0 and AMAC, as well as me or any of the other guides here, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hello all and none. i just made both my 3ds forum account and this one (both of which are SleepyGuyy). i dont have a 3ds, but i have a ds, wii, and ps3 (also SleepyGuyy). i like cheese and will throw my opinion at anything, even when i dont have one. VENTURE FORTH FELLOW NINTENDO NON-HATERS!

Hello there, and welcome to the forums, SleepyGuyy! I'm Feld0, the owner of this community and Wii U Go, one of the two blogs associated with it.

The link you're seeing was automatically added by a program I have installed here called SkimWords. It scans for certain keywords in the site's content and turns them into shopping links that I earn a small commission from. Ads, in other words. Running my sites costs quite a bit of money, so I have to support them somehow. SkimWords adds these links automatically without my control, so you can rest assured that no one is editing them into your posts. :)

#4 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

Welcome Sleepyguy!

Have a look at the rules and Newcomer's guide!
If you do what the rules do you and moar I'm sure you'll have a great time. (The "moar" is their for no reason, as there isn't anything else to do, besides post, chatting and talk with people.)

If you need any non-technical help ask me or any of the guides.
I hope am sure that you'll have a great time here.

See ya!

#5 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hello Sleepy!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums!

I'm Auzzie Wingman, a guide, which means you can ask me about stuff if you need to.
I'm fairly certain that everyone else before me has numbered down what you need to know about being on the site, so there is no need for my laziness to repeat pattern.

I also like cheese. I prefer a Vintage Cheddar on sandwiches and those snack biscuits you eat with cabanossi.

OKIE DOKIE! Enjoy your stay and all that! :D

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

The link you're seeing was automatically added by a program I have installed here called SkimWords. It scans for certain keywords in the site's content and turns them into shopping links that I earn a small commission from. Ads, in other words. Running my sites costs quite a bit of money, so I have to support them somehow. SkimWords adds these links automatically without my control, so you can rest assured that no one is editing them into your posts. :)

But they only promote Call of Duty and the ps3. Not the Wii or the 3DS. Coincidence? I think not. XD (joke)

But anyway, hi! If you need any help, contact AMAC or the quoted user. THEY'RE. ARE. THE. BEST MODS EVER!!!! (Not kidding)
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

But they only promote Call of Duty and the ps3. Not the Wii or the 3DS. Coincidence? I think not. XD (joke)

SkimWords creates a very small number of links on every page to prevent it from becoming a crazy ad-fest where every other word is a link, so it is very selective about the keywords it turns into ads. Call of Duty and the PS3 must simply be hotter products at the moment, so SkimWords is choosing to promote those, because they're more likely to be clicked.

#8 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

so if i put ps3 in all my posts you will earn slightly more money? hmmmm.. ps3

Edited by SleepyGuyy, 25 August 2011 - 07:37 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

so if i put ps3 in all my posts you will earn slightly more money? hmmmm.. ps3

Not necessarily. :P And I'm not sure there would even be a noticeable difference on my side - those links hardly make much to begin with. Don't worry about the monetary side of things, and most certainly don't put PS3 into all your posts for my sake. :)

#10 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

Hey SleepyGuyy! Welcome to the world's largest Wii U forum! :)
Oh yes, I remember your introduction on the 3dsforums, you were the cheese guy. Hehe. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here! You should have a quick look at the rules, by the way.^_^

If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the guides, moderator: AMAC, or admin and site owner: Feld0. You can identify guides by their orange usernames.

Edited by Kurtiss, 25 August 2011 - 11:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new user

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!