AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:25 AM

About 6 months ago I posted a topic about needing a root canal filling, had it done and everything was fine. Just now though I was just eating some almonds and I'm pretty sure part of my filling fell out not sure how much. Going to ring the dentist tomorrow but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced a root canal filling falling out and if so what happens afterwards.

Btw I didn't get a crown with it as the dentist I saw said it wasn't needed.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#2 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:50 AM

I've seen you around. You used to have Vegeta as your profile picture. I've never had a root canal, but I'm gonna have one eventually. You should definitely fix this ASAP. Wouldn't want anymore problems!

Posted Image

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

Now that, sounds painful, I feel for you bro.

#4 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

I remember when a filling for a cavity fell out many years ago, it was weird because I was eating and all of a sudden I feel some metal chunk in my mouth and I thought it was in the food. Then I realized where it was from. I never went to get it fixed because I hate the dentist and never go. Then about two years ago part of that same tooth shattered into a bunch of pieces while I was eating Milk Duds and I noticed I was eating something crunchy. I spit out the Milk Dud and saw shards of white tooth pieces stuck in it. I was so surprised. Now I have a tooth in the back top right side that has part of a wall of it missing and is literally a huge crater in the center. Some crazy stuff. Still haven't gotten it taken care of Haha. It's only that tooth though so I don't care.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#5 Distractionwolf

Distractionwolf

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

I have had a root canal. Personally I found it less painful than the fillings I've had as they numb the hell out of you for it but I suppose location makes a difference too. Is it a temporary cap that cracked? They can do that after about 6 months. I am broke a lot, lol, so I really chanced it with not getting the permanent cap put on and ended up with it breaking. Plus the gum lines don't like those temp caps much.

Without a doubt dental problems suck. There is something about dental pain and discomfort that makes me feel inhuman. I hate it. Not only does it hurt there is just something kind of traumatizing to me about it. Hopefully it all works out keep me posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!