nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:32 AM

OMG THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE SO LEGIT BRO!!! #YOLOTHUGLIFESWAG

I CAN'T WAIT IT'S GOIN TO HAVE NEW GUNS & NEW MAPZ AN' ALL MY FRIENDS IS GONNA HAS IT SO I HAS TO PLAYZ WITH THEM AND IT IS GOIN TO BE GAME OF THE YEAR AND I'M GOIN TO BUY THE REALLY EXPENSIVE DLC I DON'T KNOW WHY OTHER DEVELOPERS EVEN TRY BECAUSE INFINITY WARD IS THE BESTT DEVELOPERS EVER AND EVERY OTHER ONE SUCKS WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT STUPID ZELDA YOU STUPID CASUAL GAMERS IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY BLOOD STUPID NINTENDO ogreZ

but seriously the best part about that livestream was hearing eminiems new song survival even though I usually don't like rap but it sounded good the game looks the same as ever and yeah

If you want a real review of the live stream I'll make a real one but they basically showed one full match of call of duty they talked about changing your class on your phone new killstreaks and perks and a couple of new game modes but if you want I will go more in depth but it was extremley lack luster

Edited by nbond3040, 14 August 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

37956011.jpg

#3 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

yep wasnt too impresive and i agree that it seems more of the same but a bit crazyer,that crank mode sucks imo

#4 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

looked the same as normal cod, was watching only to see if they tried to prefect the formula or make another crap version like BO2 and MW3(looks like a partialy improved MW3). not to impressed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!