Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

picadaday1.jpg?resize=665%2C374

An epic clash between Toon Link and Link! I can’t wait any longer to play this game!

Sorry I accidently double posted. Can anyone delete this? Or the other one? Thanks :D

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#2 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Same, sad I can't see these pics on my iPod every morning on miiverse after I got banned for who knows how long?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#3 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Lol why'd you get banned?

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#4 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

again, only okay with toon link if the revamp his moveset, otherwise there are well over 50 more suited characters.

#5 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

Lol why'd you get banned?

Said stuff about emulators for iOS.
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#6 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

again, only okay with toon link if the revamp his moveset, otherwise there are well over 50 more suited characters.

They didn't revamp his character. The only special move we don't know yet is the side special. He still has spin attack, bombs, and bow and arrow.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!