Photo

So I figured out how to Super Train, and I'm ready to kick ass and takes names.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

My team shall be prepared by the end of the week. 

Be afraid. 

ps. lets hold a tournament. 

Edited by Zinix, 25 October 2013 - 01:17 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Friend Code: 3566 - 1543 - 3794

I'll battle you, and I would love to battle in the tournament.

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Already got my team ready

5069-4412-6708

And yes to the tournament! 

Edited by Chrop, 25 October 2013 - 01:56 PM.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm not going to have my team done for a long time (I just revived the fossil), but I would love to get my butt kic-I mean battle you guys.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#5 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

I'll have my team ready in about a week...probably. I'm making it for triple and rotation battles though so hrmmm. Maybe I won't play in the tournament. By the by if you want to train faster than super training trade with me for Pokerus and use Horde Battles to train your Mons. 0559-6866-5764 You'll also need an Oddish or a Mawile or something with sweet scent.

Edited by Cymbal, 25 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

0860-3244-3030. 

I'll add you soon. 

I'll have my team ready in about a week...probably. I'm making it for triple and rotation battles though so hrmmm. Maybe I won't play in the tournament. By the by if you want to train faster than super training trade with me for Pokerus and use Horde Battles to train your Mons. 0559-6866-5764 You'll also need an Oddish or a Mawile or something with sweet scent.

Yeah I need Pokemon with Pokerus. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

0860-3244-3030. 

I'll add you soon. 

Yeah I need Pokemon with Pokerus. 

I added you. You want Eevee or Fennekin?

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I would like a Fennekin, I have Eevee. 

#9 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'll be in Japan for this week but I think I can use the hotel WiFi to join in.

3325-1254-4921 

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#10 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I would like a Fennekin, I have Eevee. 

Alright.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!