• 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

They're fighting already.

1382228_436496209795760_1843613802_n.jpg

554981_1416715068557602_488032239_n.jpg

Let's share our examples here, or maybe some of you want to argue about it here. Go ahead.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

it is going to be going on all gen. i think thats why Nintendo doesnt release spec and wont make a console on same level. they would rather have their gamers focus on playing games and having fun... rather than arguing on the differences that are so small like who cares. PC trumps everything anyway... IMO if you are a true graphics whore build a PC and you get your 1080p 60fps on every game.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

it is going to be going on all gen. i think thats why Nintendo doesnt release spec and wont make a console on same level. they would rather have their gamers focus on playing games and having fun... rather than arguing on the differences that are so small like who cares. PC trumps everything anyway... IMO if you are a true graphics whore build a PC and you get your 1080p 60fps on every game.

Then they retort "I don't ahs money for pc wah wah i r babby".
If you don't have enough money for a true hardcore gaming experience with the best graphics in the world, then you shouldn't talk like something in your affordable bracket is giving the best graphics,
because it obviously isn't. You should move on with your life and stop acting like it's winning when it never will.
You should maybe say something like "This ps4 exclusive isn't on PC" or "This xbox1 exclusive isn't coming to PC until this date" or "This console exclusive will never be on PC" or "This port of a PC game is fun to play with a controller, sitting back on my couch".

Edited by Nollog, 30 October 2013 - 02:35 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Then they retort "I don't ahs money for pc wah wah i r babby".
If you don't have enough money for a true hardcore gaming experience with the best graphics in the world, then you shouldn't talk like something in your affordable bracket is giving the best graphics,
because it obviously isn't. You should move on with your life and stop acting like it's winning when it never will.
You should maybe say something like "This ps4 exclusive isn't on PC" or "This xbox1 exclusive isn't coming to PC until this date" or "This console exclusive will never be on PC" or "This port of a PC game is fun to play with a controller, sitting back on my couch".

yeah it is really sad to me. We need to get back to playing games and having fun.

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Well, we've reached a sad point in gaming. People are seemingly more concerned with "der grafikz" rather than if a game is worth playing or not.

Meanwhile, I'm actually going to play games rather than chew out another faceless name over the internet over something that doesn't even matter.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

the only time people should care about power with a console is when the power is holding back the potential of a game

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#7 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

I think people do care about visuals in the sense that they don't want them to look like crap (dragon age:origins) but I feel that most of us will get by that if the game is just good (story,gameplay,presentation, etc.). Now those people that go on and on and on about how the PS4 is better than which ever console or this console is better than this are imo a very small group but a loud one non the less. Seriously if graphics were so important games like COD, Mario, Angry Birds, etc. would not be selling like hotcakes, people buy them cause their fun games. 

#8 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

If graphics are a deciding factor for someone in what games and systems they buy, they should either go outside or stick to movies.  Graphics can be a complement to a game, but they should never be the most important thing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!