#1 MachineLaw

MachineLaw

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

There's a rumor going around that there is going to be an spiritual successor to the Wii's Sonic Colors game called Sonic Dimensions for the Wii U. http://www.tssznews....on-wii-u-sonic/

The game sounds awesome in so many ways that even if I know that it is just a rumor and may be fake, it makes me really curious of how a game like this may turn out, especially since it is believed that Nintendo devs are collaborating with the makers of Sonic Colors. Graphics are said to be on par with Sonic Generations, and the abilities and plot sound really interesting.

What do you guys think about this rumor? Do you think its fake or real? I heard these guys get their leaks right and they are very accurate with rumors, so I am inclined to believe that it is real, especially because it seems to take some ideas of Colors to the next level.

Edited by MachineLaw, 29 October 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

I could believe it. Since I am a sonic fan I am interested especially if it is true if Nintendo is helping out.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Link Hero Time

Link Hero Time

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:18 AM

Archie Comics feelings?

Posted Image

#4 MachineLaw

MachineLaw

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

Lol, they could use that as the cover. Someone good at photoshop should try it out.

#5 EuroShino

EuroShino

Spiked Goomba

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

Sega should just make Sonic Adventure 3, it would be the best Sonic game ever.

#6 nintendofanboy

nintendofanboy

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:06 AM

Expect it to be Sonic Color 2, on steroids for the wii u......Can't wait to see how it feels to play along four other players each one with its own tablet controller.

Edited by nintendofanboy, 06 December 2011 - 01:30 PM.

The long wait for the Wii U.......

#7 Oni-Link

Oni-Link

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Fandom:
    Phantasy star,Kingdom hearts,pokemon,Loz

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

:blink: sega stole my idea.

If this turns out to be true, I'd be interested in it...
Posted Image

#8 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

If I were to speculate, I would get 7 different dimensions (or worlds) and each one holds a Chaos Emerald. However, Sonic finds out and eight dimension, possibly with a dark theme, that holds the Master Emerald. Also, the story line would be that Sonic makes Dark Sonic without knowing (No, this is not Shadow). Dark Sonic wants to rule the world, and so at the end of the seventh world, he steals the all seven Chaos Emeralds from Sonic and Sonic has to get the Master Emerald as a last resort, since it's rumored that the one who touches it will banquish evil, but it will die afterwards. Sonic takes the risk, and he surprisingly doesn't die and he saves the world.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#9 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

I would prefer characters instead of recolors
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:53 AM

Never have I agreed more with anything in my whole life. I'm sick of SEGA trying to substitute different forms of Sonic for other playable characters. I just want to play as Tails and Knuckles again (without the mech-shooting and treasure hunting).
Posted Image

#11 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:22 AM

Never have I agreed more with anything in my whole life. I'm sick of SEGA trying to substitute different forms of Sonic for other playable characters. I just want to play as Tails and Knuckles again (without the mech-shooting and treasure hunting).

Tails has been hinted as a character in S4 Ep 2 but i really wanna see Knuckles back! If Knuckles and Tails are in the next 3D Sonic Game I would give ALL MY MONEY for it!

#12 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

I agree, but I was trying to act like SEGA here. XD

Edited by Link, 22 November 2011 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#13 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

I'd personally be cool with what they do either way, but for the people who aren't satisfied with alternate colours, here's an idea.

Each colour would likely represented a different ability, right? Now, if each colour were to have a different personality, that could easily change up the story (co-op, internal fighting, better script etc). Hmm... maybe... how about:

Yellow: A smart, mechanically adept Sonic.
Red: A feisty, straightforward Sonic.
Green: The 'It's all about Speed' Sonic.
Black: The Chaos Control Sonic.
Silver: The Telekinetic Sonic.
Pink: The really, really, REALLY annoying Sonic.
Blue: The normal Sonic.

cwatididthar?

You could probably go further and give them details:

Yellow: Holds a wrench and has a propeller backpack.
Red: Wears spiky gloves.
Green: Wears snow goggles.
Black: Holds a gun?
Silver: Covered in illuminating marks.
Pink: Holds a hammer.
Blue: Generally, has this expression most of the time: http://fc00.devianta...dam_Novagen.png

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#14 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Splatterhouse, Sonic

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

The entire reason Sega began to drop supporting roles in Sonic games was because "fans" kept mother doging about it. These are the same "fans" that say Sonic games are bad because he is skinny and has green eyes.
Posted Image

#15 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:20 AM

The entire reason Sega began to drop supporting roles in Sonic games was because "fans" kept mother doging about it. These are the same "fans" that say Sonic games are bad because he is skinny and has green eyes.

AT Least Tails and Knuckles...

#16 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:04 PM

Sounds like a very unique game.

But I just dont know if I believe it yet.

#17 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

These are the people who make me ashamed to be apart of the fan base. These are the same people who won't let go of Sonic 06' and the bad rep it brought to the series, despite the game being released almost 6 years ago. These are the same people who cancelled their pre-orders for Sonic Generations because Silver was a BOSS FIGHT (a really good one IMO).

I'd personally be cool with what they do either way, but for the people who aren't satisfied with alternate colours, here's an idea.

Each colour would likely represented a different ability, right? Now, if each colour were to have a different personality, that could easily change up the story (co-op, internal fighting, better script etc). Hmm... maybe... how about:

Yellow: A smart, mechanically adept Sonic.
Red: A feisty, straightforward Sonic.
Green: The 'It's all about Speed' Sonic.
Black: The Chaos Control Sonic.
Silver: The Telekinetic Sonic.
Pink: The really, really, REALLY annoying Sonic.
Blue: The normal Sonic.

cwatididthar?

You could probably go further and give them details:

Yellow: Holds a wrench and has a propeller backpack.
Red: Wears spiky gloves.
Green: Wears snow goggles.
Black: Holds a gun?
Silver: Covered in illuminating marks.
Pink: Holds a hammer.
Blue: Generally, has this expression most of the time: http://fc00.devianta...dam_Novagen.png

This is a pretty good idea, but I'm not big on having the different Sonic's impersonating the other characters, when the other characters could easily be implemented into the game. All SEGA has to do is find a way of making each character unique and fun. I believe if you replaced the werehog in Sonic Unleashed with Knuckles, and made the levels to match Knuckles's speed, it could have gotten more applause then hate, but that's just me.
Posted Image

#18 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Hey, guys.

In the Sonic The Hedgehog facebook page, they told the fans to create the next idea for a Sonic game.

Should we tell them this? (You get a Sonic 20th anniversary statue if you win.)

#19 MachineLaw

MachineLaw

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

Hey, guys.

In the Sonic The Hedgehog facebook page, they told the fans to create the next idea for a Sonic game.

Should we tell them this? (You get a Sonic 20th anniversary statue if you win.)

Of course! Why not? To me this sounds like a proper continuation to Sonic Colors, so if they see that people are supporting it maybe they will go ahead with the project. (Although I hope they already started it and received help from Nintendo, the closest to launch day the better)

#20 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Splatterhouse, Sonic

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:45 PM

These are the people who make me ashamed to be apart of the fan base. These are the same people who won't let go of Sonic 06' and the bad rep it brought to the series, despite the game being released almost 6 years ago. These are the same people who cancelled their pre-orders for Sonic Generations because Silver was a BOSS FIGHT (a really good one IMO).

This is a pretty good idea, but I'm not big on having the different Sonic's impersonating the other characters, when the other characters could easily be implemented into the game. All SEGA has to do is find a way of making each character unique and fun. I believe if you replaced the werehog in Sonic Unleashed with Knuckles, and made the levels to match Knuckles's speed, it could have gotten more applause then hate, but that's just me.

I feel you man. I too hate Sonic 06 but I don't keep bringing it up, unless it's to say it was the only truly bad Sonic game, and I thought of the Werehog stages as nothing more than Knuckles replacements. I never really understood the "fans" disdain for it.

Edited by SparktehFox, 10 December 2011 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!