• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 megasupermario91

megasupermario91

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

i like all things nintendo and the wii u is on my must have products of the coming year and everything else game related peace out people

#2 Nico

Nico

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pikmin, etc.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

Hi there, Mega Super Mario! I'm not a guide, but I guess since I'm here I'll go ahead and welcome you to the Wii U forums! You'll wanna take a look at the Rules, and it isn't a bad idea to check out the Newcomer's Guide. Trust me, I'm speaking as a pretty new user myself. Don't worry, the real guides will show up on here sometime soon and greet you more (or less) professionally.

So, you didn't give me much to work with in your post, but I'm glad to see that you're just an all around Nintendo fan. ^^ So what exactly are you looking forward to the most about the Wii U? What are some of your favorite games to play? What games are you looking forward to that are coming out soon?
Posted Image
I like my ponies to be a little mixed up. And with Muffins.

#3 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

Hai. A Nintendo fan, eh? Good, we'd murder you if you weren't *flashes knife deviously*. Sorry. Um. We would... respect your opinions, rather! I'm just going to say you need to check out the rules, and the newcomer guide may help. If you need help, just ask one of the members with a golden name.

One of the rules on this forum is grammar, if you could just start using '.'s you could make your typing much more readable.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#4 Katana

Katana

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart 7.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:40 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum :)
I moved over from the 3DS forum too,I found there was too many 'troll's' on there which sux :(
But it's cool here and nice people you will enjoy... :D
Posted Image
Want to race me...??? Just ask for an add...

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

Welcome Megasupermario91, I am Caius a guide here follow everything that the people above me said. I hope you like this place. This forum is has been said to be a much nicer place than the 3ds forums. Now how about tell us some special interest you have or any games you are extremely pumped for. For me I am pumped for Uncharted 3 and Skyward sword. I am excited for the new Mario games, Darksiders 2, and the new monster Hunter games and many more.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:21 PM

Welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

Hello there! I'm glad there are new members almost every day now! Welcome to the ever-growing population of the Wii U Forums, and have a nice time!
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Welcome to the forum!
Your sentence is understandable, but could you try to add Punctuation marks? Capitalization doesn't matter, but just try to add punctuation marks.

I'm no trying to be strict or anything, but just try to remember it.

Reason I'm writing this
Rule 6: "Please write your posts in understandable English. You don't need to be perfect, and I won't even enforce capitalization; but basic punctuation and diction are a must. We want to keep the threads as readable as possible so you don't need to waste time deciphering aposttahtluksliektis."

Well; errrrrr... I'm the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan you'll find here. I also do piano videos on Youtube, moderate this part of the forum, watch over "Guides" and am a nice member of the community ;)

Any non-technical problem or only with a post/thread in this section, please do tell me.

I'm sorry for not welcoming you sooner, but had a busy life.

So; planning on having an avatar soon? If you need any help customizing a part of your profile; don't be afraid to ask me.

Well, that about wraps it up.

"Enjoy your stay and thank you for flying with "The Wii u" airline. We hope to see more of you soon."

-Brian

#9 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy. I hope to be seeing you around the forums.

So, what games are you looking forward to? Personally, I can't wait for Skyward Sword(pre-ordered since 2009), Super Mario 3D Land, Monster Hunter Tri G, and several others.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!