• 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

FhgCjZA.jpg

http://www.rb.no/lok...icle7256034.ece

That's a pretty badass tattoo

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

sure.... lets go with "bad-ass"

wa3Nq7j.png

#3 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

he's so cool I hope I can be like him someday but I want to be a little original I'm thinking Wendy's

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

if i ever get to rule a country, I will pass a law requiring tattoo artists to be able to draw AND reject jobs that are really really stupid or are on people with impaired cognitive abilities (unless the person has filled out a waiver form)

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

if i ever get to rule a country, I will pass a law requiring tattoo artists to be able to draw AND reject jobs that are really really stupid or are on people with impaired cognitive abilities (unless the person has filled out a waiver form)

Um they do.
they do t have to take everyone that comes in the door.
And this tattoo is just plain stupid to me.
I bet later on he will be wondering why the hell he got it.
But at lest it's not on his face.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#6 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

So guys, I'm gonna buy a load of stupid things to buy at EB and get the receipt tattooed to my ass.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#7 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

Yeah I'm pretty sure xile got it down. It would be pretty stupid to force tattoo artists to tattoo stuff they don't want to tattoo.

So guys, I'm gonna buy a load of stupid things to buy at EB and get the receipt tattooed to my ass.

Post pics plz

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

My ass is so deformed it puts maple syrup pancakes to shame. Is that okay?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

If it was an EB Games/Gamestop receipt, it would be a little more understandable. Still not sane, but just a little more...

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

Um they do.
they do t have to take everyone that comes in the door.
And this tattoo is just plain stupid to me.
I bet later on he will be wondering why the hell he got it.
But at lest it's not on his face.

Yeah I'm pretty sure xile got it down. It would be pretty stupid to force tattoo artists to tattoo stuff they don't want to tattoo.

I made two points:

1. Tattoo artists should be able to draw. Have you ever seen that tattoo horror show on TV? Yeah that.

2. Tattoo artists should be required to reject stupid tattoos, unless they have a waiver assuring the recipient's commitment.

Edited by grahamf, 29 March 2014 - 03:47 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

I made two points:

1. Tattoo artists should be able to draw. Have you ever seen that tattoo horror show on TV? Yeah that.

2. Tattoo artists should be required to reject stupid tattoos, unless they have a waiver assuring the recipient's commitment.

Oh I see. The way you said it made it seem like it was all one related statement.

Yeah of course I agree they should be able to draw.

And what qualifies as "stupid" would be way too hard to define legally.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#12 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

Oh I see. The way you said it made it seem like it was all one related statement.

Yeah of course I agree they should be able to draw.

And what qualifies as "stupid" would be way too hard to define legally.

I think it would be mostly up to the tattoist, but I'd say stuff such as short-term fads and corporate advertising or byproducts.

#13 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

I think it would be mostly up to the tattoist, but I'd say stuff such as short-term fads and corporate advertising or byproducts.

But then things like "how do you know if a fad will be short term?" and "but i'm the ceo of this company, why can't I have it's logo tattooed on to me? It means a lot to me."

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!