#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

Since Unity is not coming on Wii U do you guys think were gonna see any new assassins creed on Wii U

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

I don't know. It probably didn't sell that well anyway. The PC and PS4/Xbox One are probably a better platform for playing it. No offense.

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Yes I posted a topic a while ago. Unity will not however a game called AC Comet was leaked for WiiU as well as PS3 and 360

http://thewiiu.com/t...g-others-rumor/

Also you posted in the topic saying it's on your list. So that's that

Edited by DreamCat, 23 April 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#4 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Hi, Greg from ubisoft here:

Yes there will. Assassin's Creed: Mushroom Kingdom Justice is in fact releasing this November for the Nintendo Wii U Console. Meanwhile, for Nintendo 3DS, we here at Ubisoft are also developing Assassin's Creed: Hyrule Liberations exclusive to the handheld. Both will retail at $59.99 and $39.99 respectively. Footage of both games will be releasing this E3.

-Greg

idk

794144.png?13383682

#5 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

I don't know. It probably didn't sell that well anyway. The PC and PS4/Xbox One are probably a better platform for playing it. No offense.

Heh to you, and maybe for most people. From playing it on on the others, than the Wii U, I did prefer Wii U over all. Don't like the other controllers much. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

I'm getting a PS4 soon anyway so I don't care if any 3rd party games come to Wii U  -_-

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

I hope not waste of resources it will sell like crap. Bring either Farcry 4, The Crew, The Division, or Beyond Good and Evil 2...  Wii U owners have made it clear they are not going to buy enough copies of assassin creed game to justify it.

Edited by GAMER1984, 23 April 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

I hope not waste of resources it will sell like crap. Bring either Farcry 4, The Crew, The Division, or Beyond Good and Evil 2...  Wii U owners have made it clear they are not going to buy enough copies of assassin creed game to justify it.

Well it's looking like WiiU is getting Assasins Creed Comet while PS4/XBO get Unity

Edited by DreamCat, 23 April 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#9 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

Well it's looking like WiiU is getting Assasins Creed Comet while PS4/XBO get Unity

Yeah Ubi has gotten a lot of backlash for the whole Watchdog thing which they deserve but they have probably been the most consistent 3rd party Wii U supporter.

#10 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

Yeah Ubi has gotten a lot of backlash for the whole Watchdog thing which they deserve but they have probably been the most consistent 3rd party Wii U supporter.

My only question is for how much longer?

#11 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:53 AM

My only question is for how much longer?

only they know this year might be the last year if Wii U sales dont increase dramatically

#12 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

only they know this year might be the last year if Wii U sales dont increase dramatically

I'll be surprised if they release anymore games with the exception of Just Dance on the Wii U after Watch dogs is released. All of their games have seen poor sales across the board on the Wii U and they must not be making much money or any money on their Wii U ports.

#13 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

AC IV was a solid effort and a fantastic game, but still most Wii U owners didn't buy it. I'll be surprised if we see many ubisoft titles in the future, which is a shame as they're one of the better third party devs out there.

#14 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

AC IV was a solid effort and a fantastic game, but still most Wii U owners didn't buy it. I'll be surprised if we see many ubisoft titles in the future, which is a shame as they're one of the better third party devs out there.

Agreed, bought it for Wiiu and absolutely loved it. I was wondering how many people bought it from these forums

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

I did. I enjoyed it. Not as good as ACII but a good game. Esp with Pirates

Edited by DreamCat, 26 April 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#16 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

I did... I loved it...... Best AC game ever ;-;  

#17 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

AC IV was quite a good game, I enjoyed it after the dismal AC III, but I believe it sold less units than AC III which beggars belief.

Sadly there are plenty of Wii U gamers who own third party games, but those people aren't in the majority and they're suffering as a result because if third party sales continue to be poor for the Wii U with Nintendo first party games selling far better then third parties will continue to ignore the system.

#18 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

Hi, Greg from ubisoft here:

Yes there will. Assassin's Creed: Mushroom Kingdom Justice is in fact releasing this November for the Nintendo Wii U Console. Meanwhile, for Nintendo 3DS, we here at Ubisoft are also developing Assassin's Creed: Hyrule Liberations exclusive to the handheld. Both will retail at $59.99 and $39.99 respectively. Footage of both games will be releasing this E3.

-Greg

idk

this made my day!

#19 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

I got ACIV for PS3 but I don't have a Wii U but even if I did I'd probably get it for PS3 because I'd expect the online to be more active there.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#20 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Why post on a WiiU forum if you don't have a WiiU? Just curious.

Also ACIV WiiU is the second best console version visually. PS4 being number one on consoles.

XBO version has some issues. Not tried online tho so may have a point there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!