#1 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, MLP: FiM

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

Turboblaze here. I`m a lifelong Nintendo gamer, with my first console being the Nintendo 64. My favorite console is probably the Wii. The Wii U looks like it`ll be a great console, I can`t wait for it(even though I`m probably anticipating the North American release of Xenoblade Chronicles a bit more next year)! Well, see you around!

Edited by Turboblaze, 09 December 2011 - 05:14 PM.

#2 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

Hey there! Nice to meet you! :) I am also a lifelong Nintendo gamer! I have trouble playing anything other than Nintendo. The few exceptions are Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies, and valve games. My first console was also the Nintendo 64 even though I did play the SNES before, but it belonged to my cousin. This is an awesome place, so I know you're gonna enjoy it here. Anyways...

What are you favorite video games? :)

#3 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, MLP: FiM

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Hey there! Nice to meet you! :) I am also a lifelong Nintendo gamer! I have trouble playing anything other than Nintendo. The few exceptions are Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies, and valve games. My first console was also the Nintendo 64 even though I did play the SNES before, but it belonged to my cousin. This is an awesome place, so I know you're gonna enjoy it here. Anyways... What are you favorite video games? :)

Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon are probably my 2 favorite franchises, and I really enjoyed playing though The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword recently.

#4 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

Welcome to the forum Turboblaze!

Hmmmm, I don't get your location.
Is Nunya from a game?

How'd you like Skyward Sword?
Was it the best Zelda to date in your book, or is it trumped by other?

Well, you made this thread, so I think you should check out the RULES and NEWCOMER'S GUIDE.

So, what are your least liked franchises?

My favorite RPG's are:
Bastion, Kingdom Hearts (as a series), Secret of Mana and tLoZ (as a series... IF you count it as an RPG)

Anyways, I'll see ya 'round!

#5 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:41 AM

Hmmmm, I don't get your location.
Is Nunya from a game?

Nunya:

A response to a rude question where someone is asking for personal information they are not entitled to. Nunya is part of a burn to follow such a rude inquiry.

None of ya damn business
Whats your dick size?
nunya
Wtf?
None yo damn business golddigger.

^from urbandictionary.com

Anyways, welcome to the forum! You should go to the Chat Section, alot of people go there. Other than Nintendo consoles what else do you own?
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!