#1 Super Smash Bros

Super Smash Bros

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Zelda,Starfox & Super Smash Bros

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

Bayonetta 2 was no. 3 last week, this week is at no.12 it's dropping lower in the chart just in week it's really bad news not many publishers supported the game apart from sega and lot of support from Nintendo, as lot of people are not very happy the sales of wiiu of this game and want to see this game on other 2 platforms, I'm afraid that's not going to happen because when platinum games need support and publishers no one came forward apart from Nintendo so because of this Nintendo got the game and other 2 didn't.

The funny thing bayonetta is at no.12 and fatal frame no. 7, it's selling better and bayonetta 2 is much better game than fatal frame, oh somebody tell me what is going on, this going really crazy and plus bayonetta had starfox flying section levels that is one of the best thing ever in bayonetta game and fox mc cloud outfit doing foxy moves and gun style firing.

Edited by Super Smash Bros, 01 October 2014 - 02:40 PM.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

Got a news flash for ya bud. Japanese console market as a whole isn't doing well. Bayo2 do better in the west. not saying it will be gangbusters just better. I think HW sold better in the west as well.

#3 Super Smash Bros

Super Smash Bros

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Zelda,Starfox & Super Smash Bros

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:12 PM

Yes you right HW did really well in the west, Bayonetta 2:first print edition has sold out in game and Nintendo official UK store and shopto.net is on pre-order at no.1, I was amazed all multi format chart.

Edited by Super Smash Bros, 01 October 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#4 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

Also, it's been made clear several times this game, no matter how well it does will never be coming to anything that is not a Nintendo console.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#5 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:51 PM

Shame. Looks like a great revival of a character who was back to the bottom of a lake. (game reference for anyone who played the original)

Hopefully it will do better in the west, but i'm not betting money on it.

2lvmghw.png

#6 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:24 AM

Bayonetta 2 was no. 3 last week, this week is at no.12 it's dropping lower in the chart just in week it's really bad news not many publishers supported the game apart from sega and lot of support from Nintendo, as lot of people are not very happy the sales of wiiu of this game and want to see this game on other 2 platforms, I'm afraid that's not going to happen because when platinum games need support and publishers no one came forward apart from Nintendo so because of this Nintendo got the game and other 2 didn't.

The funny thing bayonetta is at no.12 and fatal frame no. 7, it's selling better and bayonetta 2 is much better game than fatal frame, oh somebody tell me what is going on, this going really crazy and plus bayonetta had starfox flying section levels that is one of the best thing ever in bayonetta game and fox mc cloud outfit doing foxy moves and gun style firing.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Punctuation

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:33 AM

I was really surprised at how big the drop off was from opening week. I was expecting 15-25k. NA, EU debut should hopefully have numbers on release at or above 250k.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

I was really surprised at how big the drop off was from opening week. I was expecting 15-25k. NA, EU debut should hopefully have numbers on release at or above 250k.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if they were that high. I can't say first week but in the long run sell better I believe. Might even see a small spike in the holidays. Same with MK8 and HW. My only real concern now is why isn't Nintendo showing TV commercials RIGHT NOW.

Edited by Ryudo, 02 October 2014 - 08:42 AM.

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

I'd be pleasantly surprised if they were that high. I can't say first week but in the long run sell better I believe. Might even see a small spike in the holidays. Same with MK8 and HW. My only real concern now is why isn't Nintendo showing TV commercials RIGHT NOW.

Yeah I saw a few a couple weeks back (i think), i've been seeing smash 3ds commercials. Whatever brings in the money the most I suppose. I have been seeing a lot of video ads for Hyrule which is great. The reach through internet ads can be far greater then TV, more cost effective and the ad can be finely tuned to show up for a certain demographic or keywords.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!