#1 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:20 AM

Herro everybody, I installed UTAU yesterday (a voice synthesizing program like Vocaloid, but free, and the results aren't as good.)

Anywho, so as my first song I decided to make SEKUSHI BEIKON do a cover of 'Fear Garden'. That song is just deliciously macabre (hands, on the other hand, are not delicious, unless you're a cannibal, I imagine they're very tasty from that perspective). Anywhoozle, I'll attach a .wav, but if you're all like "mehhh, put it on Youtube it's easier *whine*" I will :b.

I realize it's awful, robotic and I think it may be slightly off with the timing, but remember it's my first time using UTAU properly and my first time using Sekushi Beikon or timing, so it's likely to be rubbish, right, RIGHT?! I worked reaaaaly hard on it, as I made quite a few changed to the OST to suit Sekushi more, and the timing, plus effects were absolute nightmares in Audacity.

I'll be making a cover unless you all tell me it's absolutely awful and to curl up in a corner and die.

Attached File  Fear Garden- Sekushi Beikon.wav   1.73MB   252 downloads

I think my cover of Melt is slightly better, I don't know if Neko Kanochi helped or made the song worse but oh well. I'll remove it if it's worse than it sounds.

Attached File  Melt- Sekushi Beikon.wav   2.21MB   235 downloads

Edited by HaHa-No, 09 January 2012 - 01:21 PM.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#2 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

I found this pretty funny. XD Well, definitely keep it up! It takes quite a bit of tweaking to get it to sound less robotic, but unfortunately it's nothing compared to Vocaloid. You still did a pretty good job though! You definitely know what you're doing. xD

#3 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

I found this pretty funny. XD Well, definitely keep it up! It takes quite a bit of tweaking to get it to sound less robotic, but unfortunately it's nothing compared to Vocaloid. You still did a pretty good job though! You definitely know what you're doing. xD

The thing with UTAU is all of the tutorials are awful, so you have to learn your way on your own XP.

It was quite a good OST though, thanks nmaoe1 :b!

Nearly finished Love is War :3. Made the first scream 1 bar higher, which had a positive effect, it sounded really weird before.

EDIT: Did a cover of Melt with Sekushi Beikon, Neko Kanochi and CACTloid. It's in the first post :3.

Edited by HaHa-No, 09 January 2012 - 12:59 PM.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!