• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:52 PM

I think it's a load of crap but there are many others out there (deluded or not) that will go to the ends of the earth to explain why it's real.

Using the classic footage from Patterson - Gimlin as it has still not been proven as a hoax or otherwise even after all these years.

The believers will say the Bigfoot is at least 7 foot, has a posture not human and why go to the trouble to make it female with breasts.

Also they will say the footage is from the 60's so a suit with moving muscles and that much detail would be impossible for even the best costume designer at the time to make.

Then there is one guy who said he made the suit for Patterson and it's all a hoax.

The obvious thing it's not real to me is how staged the whole thing looks, he just happens to switch on a camera and all of a sudden a man in a suit appears (with obvious stiching visible) and turns back to face the camera? Not gullible.

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:27 PM

It's called Chewbacca. Also, what the heck was the quality of that video??? The background noise was so load, it was SUPER shakey, and looked like it was shot on a potato lol...

I'm gonna call it fake judging from the footage...

Edited by Horse, 20 December 2014 - 04:28 PM.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

Big Foot must have an unusually long lifespan if people still claim to see it. :P

Edited by magiciandude, 20 December 2014 - 05:08 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

yes and no.

I believe that there is a bigfoot and yeti. But i dont believe all the same angle blurry as hell camera shots.

I think there really just humans that didnt evolve. Probably a small group that lives and hides because there scared.

I remember when they interview a tribe of people that have never seen another person outside there tribe, let alone white people.

Those people also look different from normal people.

Its kinda like the animal thing, you adjust to your surrounding making you different.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

Ok the creator of that film said it was BS long ago. It was a suit guy who wore the suit came out long ago but people bury that part under the carpet. Like the Lockness Monster photo from the 30's creator of that pic said on his deathbed he faked it with a model in a lake.

NOW There was a creator that was 10 foot tall ape. SO yes could call it bigfoot. Thing is it's been extinct a long long long long time.

Gigantopithecus

(from the Ancient Greek γίγας gigas "giant", and πίθηκος pithekos "ape") is an extinct genus of ape that existed from perhaps nine million years to as recently as one hundred thousand years ago,[1] in what is now Nepal, China, India, and Vietnam, placing Gigantopithecus in the same time frame and geographical location as several hominin species.[2] The fossil record suggests that individuals of the species Gigantopithecus blacki were the largest known apes that ever lived, standing up to 3 m (9.8 ft), and weighing up to 540 kg (1,190 lb).[1][3][4]

GHzvbc3.jpg

Seen above is using data they had on bones to recreate what the species may have looked before going extinct. Basically giant Orangutans.

So no the species has not been around for modern man to see. A species that fits the description existed. However what people believe to be bigfoot does not exist.

Edited by Strider Hiryu, 20 December 2014 - 05:41 PM.

#6 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

I am bigfoot.

e674231265.jpg

#7 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

Ok the creator of that film said it was BS long ago. It was a suit guy who wore the suit came out long ago but people bury that part under the carpet. Like the Lockness Monster photo from the 30's creator of that pic said on his deathbed he faked it with a model in a lake.

NOW There was a creator that was 10 foot tall ape. SO yes could call it bigfoot. Thing is it's been extinct a long long long long time.

Gigantopithecus

Seen above is using data they had on bones to recreate what the species may have looked before going extinct. Basically giant Orangutans.

So no the species has not been around for modern man to see. A species that fits the description existed. However what people believe to be bigfoot does not exist.

If I saw that thing now I would piss myself.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#8 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

Dude, that pic alone freaked me out. Heck, I just looked out my window. I'm glad they're extinct.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:29 PM

I'd be more afraid to step in bigpoop.

#10 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

Dude, that pic alone freaked me out. Heck, I just looked out my window. I'm glad they're extinct.

I basically live in the woods any way so yeah lol.

Me too... I wonder if the Wookie were based on big foot hmm....

sfOI1m6.jpg

#11 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:33 AM

tThats just a giant gorilla
We have gai humans. Just no one talks about them
xile06 "N" ID

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:24 PM

Not 10 foot tall people. Our tallest guy is like 8 foot 6 and can barely walk because his bones can't carry him.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:39 PM

Robert Waldow. 9 Feet tall still the record holder. He could barely walk without aid of a cain. Died at age 22.

2Zi9y60.jpg

That giant gorilla as you put it is a foot taller. Not to mention it's strength well..likely put a gorilla to shame and gorrillas are already 6x that of even the strongest man.

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

When I was younger I was really into this stuff, UFO's, Conspiracies etc. I am still intrigued but I think Nessie keeps my interest more then finding some big foot.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#15 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

When I was younger I was really into this stuff, UFO's, Conspiracies etc. I am still intrigued but I think Nessie keeps my interest more then finding some big foot.

Same. Dinosaurs still exist dammit!

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#16 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

Same. Dinosaurs still exist dammit!

Well Crocodiles are still around and some breeds of fish and Dragon flies plus other bugs from the era/

#17 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

Not 10 foot tall people. Our tallest guy is like 8 foot 6 and can barely walk because his bones can't carry him.

Robert Waldow. 9 Feet tall still the record holder. He could barely walk without aid of a cain. Died at age 22.
2Zi9y60.jpg

That giant gorilla as you put it is a foot taller. Not to mention it's strength well..likely put a gorilla to shame and gorrillas are already 6x that of even the strongest man.

It still stands the point.
There are giant humans out there. It's just not talk about.
xile06 "N" ID

#18 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:44 PM

what do you mean it's not talked about? Robert has more than one lifessized statue. That 7'5" high school kid was all over the news. The Guy who recently passed who was 7'7" in Big FIsh and other films. Big Show is still wrestling and he had the same Disease Andre the Giant did. Andre is immortalized in the sports and wrestling world plus remembeed for his role in Princess Bride. People of extreme abnormal hieght short or small is always all over the media and internet and get roles in TV and film.

#19 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:55 AM

The scientifically proven to exist Bigfoot.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=UWzjM5vWxFU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!