Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Title basically says it all. Me, I'm gonna be busting open the 3DS copy of Tales of the Abyss, forgoing any interaction with others after school. That and I'll be giving away hugs to everyone at my school. Don't ask

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#2 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

You mean single awareness day. xD

I'll be in college all day. I have a class that finishes at 6 p.m so I'll be home by 7:20 p.m (it's normally 30 minutes but traffic makes it muuuch longer. DX) I actually don't care much for Valentine's Day. First of all, Valentine's Day isn't just about bf/gf/husband/wife. It's about sharing love with your family and friends! Some people just use Valentine's Day as an excuse to be more loving to their significant others, which I'm not into and think it's ridiculous. I don't just celebrate it with my current boyfriend. I celebrate it with my friends and family as well. Of course, I'll still make a little something for him. :3

But hey, I hated Valentine's Day. In elementary school, no one ever gave me a Valentine's Day card when the students were supposed to give them out to everyone. I was a loner and looked as if I wanted to stay lonely. I do blame my attitude for that. xD At least my Valentine's Day this year is gonna be better. I have more friends and a great bf. xD I'm actually close to my family as well.

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Hmm. My lonesome self is going to be spending time with my family and my mom might get me Mario and Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games for 3DS. :D

Edited by PlayStation Vita, 12 February 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#4 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

I've always hated February wish I could say it was because of the holiday but usually bigger more terrible things happen during this month. Seems I just attract a bit more bad luck then usual when this time comes around. My plans for the holiday as some would call it will probably be the same as usual, playing some Skyrim, watch some youtube and some newgrounds and maybe go read some cracked or ED when I'm just absolutely bored and have nothing else to do. So pretty much the same as any other day.

Edit: Just had to lol at the personalized undergarment advert for Valentines day. anyone else see that yet?

Edited by Count GaroIymar, 12 February 2012 - 12:45 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

Play Resident Evil Revelations after I get home from school.
Posted Image

#6 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

studying for an exam, going to see my tutor ,going to a teacher assistant session and than take the Biology exam in the evening. after that wait for RE:R to come in the mail for another day. Watch my roommate and his girlfriend go out to somewhere. So yeah pretty typical day.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#7 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

I will give Lydia the Amulet of Mara. Not really, when I play skyrim, I play solo.

School and TF2. I may draw a picture of some guy crushing a baby, though.

#8 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

Uummm... Is it sad that I'm just gonna be sat in all day playing video games? xP

Posted Image

#9 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hmmm, school, give some stuff to my gf (don't ask...) and otherwise just do the same thing I do every weekday. (Games, school, studying, relaxing)

#10 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

I might have a hot date depends depends :/ lol If not I'll probably just work on some scripts. I remember valentines day in school as well, It always sucked I would hand out cards and when people got them they would just look at me like I was the last person on earth they would want to be with. One even yelled out "Who would want to be with you!?"......well that's not what she said but it felt that way and hurt all the same. That's just past though ^_^

#11 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

I'm giving away free hugs too ;w;. Hug buddies ;3.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#12 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

I have a class 'till nine at night haha. So it's really just school on that day. Friday, however, ...

#13 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

Suicide.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#14 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

Suicide.

WAT?

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#15 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

Suicide.

Please don't joke about things like this... I've been there myself and its not pleasant.

#16 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Suicide.

Yeah if that's a joke it's not funny, my ex was suicidal it was NOT funny it was stressful as hell (I had to stop her several times). I knew someone who actually committed suicide as well, it's not something you say as a joke.

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Suicide.

I know it's a joke, but, not cool bro.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

Well, neither me nor my family actually celebrates Valentines Day...it's a stupid holiday based off of a massacre. :mellow:

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#19 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Well, neither me nor my family actually celebrates Valentines Day...it's a stupid holiday based off of a massacre. :mellow:

IT's based off of a massacre? What?

#20 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

Wow, I didn't expect you all to act this strongly towards it, I'm sorry if I offended any of you, and my avatar has two words to say too.

I know how horrible suicide is, a friend of mine did it and I myself considered it back when I was stupid.
And I certainly WOULD NOT find it funny under ANY circumstances that your ex was suicidal.

That said, I don't really think you should take it so seriously, we're in the internet, and I'm sure all of you have joked about killing someone, despite it being a horrible subject as well.

And getting back on topic: I'm going to call to my girlfriend and stick to my room all day refusing to make any contact with any human being.

Edited by Waller, 12 February 2012 - 03:51 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!