#1 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

Hello guys. I found out I can't get my free month of Xbox live gold anymore because it was only offered once, and I didn't accept because we'd be going on holiday for more than a week, so that would be a waste of my free month :/

So I've been looking. No other special offers as far as I know. I stumbled upon this site:
http://www.AlwaysFreeXboxLive.com
And yes, it's illegal but you know, I want to know if it is legit. 54 comments and 166 upvotes on a Youtube vid about it say it is, but I can't be 100% sure.

It works like this: download a file, press a button, and you get a code. Can this possibly go wrong? There's no need to insert any information. Just press and get. Is there any way Xbox can ban me later on, because I used false codes? Will they even find out?

(I think this is made by a guy who worked for MS or something, and knows how all the codes work.. I don't know)

What are your thoughts about it? I really don't want to pay. I'd rather save my money for other stuff :P
No sig.

#2 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

i dont know if it will work or not but they have no way to find out if you were one of the people that used it so all microsoft can do is ,when they find out about it, shut the site down but you also have to worry about getting a virus

#3 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Thanks. I'll try it out. Turns out I have to answer some kind of survey though. They say it won't work if I enter false information. But why wouldn't it :/

Edited by Keviin, 17 July 2012 - 10:02 AM.

No sig.

#4 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hello guys. I found out I can't get my free month of Xbox live gold anymore because it was only offered once, and I didn't accept because we'd be going on holiday for more than a week, so that would be a waste of my free month :/

So I've been looking. No other special offers as far as I know. I stumbled upon this site:
http://www.AlwaysFreeXboxLive.com
And yes, it's illegal but you know, I want to know if it is legit. 54 comments and 166 upvotes on a Youtube vid about it say it is, but I can't be 100% sure.

It works like this: download a file, press a button, and you get a code. Can this possibly go wrong? There's no need to insert any information. Just press and get. Is there any way Xbox can ban me later on, because I used false codes? Will they even find out?

(I think this is made by a guy who worked for MS or something, and knows how all the codes work.. I don't know)

What are your thoughts about it? I really don't want to pay. I'd rather save my money for other stuff :P

Do it enough, and Microsoft will find out, and probably ban you from Xbox Live, or worse brick your Xbox. It really isn't worth it.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#5 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

Meh I think you're right. I'm just pissed off I can't get my month free anymore. :/ Do you know any legal ways to get something for free? I mean, I can buy an entire game for the price of a subscription.
No sig.

#6 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Meh I think you're right. I'm just pissed off I can't get my month free anymore. :/ Do you know any legal ways to get something for free? I mean, I can buy an entire game for the price of a subscription.

Play a Wii, PC, or PS3 game. I honestly don't know why Microsoft charges for basic online functions. I stopped playing my 360 because they are doing stupid stuff like that.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#7 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

These things are usually viruses made for naive guys. Don't fall for this crap. (And it's ilegal)

For the free stuff... I can't think of anything other than a survey site, which are legal, but... Evil.

Just buy a month, it's not that expensive xD

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

Your console will be banned after a few months even if it does work.
Which I doubt it does.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

Don't do these sort of stuff. They are all cons. One website that I know DOES work is Swagbucks.com. It's like a search bar and you earn Swagbucks and if you have enough you can earn an Xbox Live Gold memebership card (you can get points too!). It does take time and patience but I tried it for Xat and it worked. Don't worry, it isn't a scam.

Edited by TerrorX932, 17 July 2012 - 12:13 PM.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Meh I think I'll just pay money for it. I can get a subscription for 30-35 euros anyway.. Oh well.
No sig.

#11 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

This is one of the reasons I don't want an Xbox. They charge for basic options,you need to pay for the following

Movie, tv show, music and ESPN streaming services ( These should just be separate subscriptions rather than part of Gold since gold shouldn't even exist)

Online Kinect and video chat ( These options should be free).

Discounts ( Ironic that you need to pay for special discounts. Most of them are Gold only.)

Exclusive demos ( Really? The only exclusive demos should be included with games or just released for a limited time)

What can you do for free?

Rent movies
Download games and demos

The fact that they charge for online play while Nintendo and Sony don't really turns off my interest in buying a 360. Plus there's not many console exclusives I want.

Edited by Firejonie, 17 July 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#12 andodel

andodel

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog, Nintendo

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:14 AM

Its a key-gen, those are common on the internet. Sometimes they're real, other times fake with a virus. Download at your own risk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!