• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:26 AM

Who is going to get this game on Wii U, because it look gorgeous I know Nintendo isn't buying exclusive games but i think it would be a good idea because Microsoft and Sony both have their realistic racing games Microsoft with Forza and Sony with Gran Turismo i think this would be a console seller for anybody looking for an amazing realistic driving game
heres a link to their website to see pictures and videos of this game http://www.wmdportal.../projects/cars/

Edited by starraters, 18 July 2012 - 04:26 AM.

#2 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

It looks fun and the graphics are great, but I'm not sure if I'll get it since I've always been terrible at realistic racing games.

#3 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

It looks fun and the graphics are great, but I'm not sure if I'll get it since I've always been terrible at realistic racing games.

LOL same here. Are you the kind of guy that NEVER wants to break even when you gotta do a hairpin turn? I'm asking because I am :P.
Posted Image

#4 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

LOL same here. Are you the kind of guy that NEVER wants to break even when you gotta do a hairpin turn? I'm asking because I am :P.

Yes, I'm surprised the car doesn't explode after the first turn I crash so hard. At the end of the race I'm like a minute behind the leader.

#5 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yes, I'm surprised the car doesn't explode after the first turn I crash so hard. At the end of the race I'm like a minute behind the leader.

Yeah same with me. I remember playing that rally game were the car can stop working if it gets too much damage. That was so hard...
Posted Image

#6 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

I want to play the Beta but it's expensive...

#7 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

I'm definitely interested in getting this game on the Wii U. I like arcade-style racing games, but I also enjoy these realistic games and the challenge of trying to get the fastest possible lap times.

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image
The top is how the game looks when your playing it.

But you could change the camera of course.

The meters and stuff will most likely be on the WiiU controller and the wheel too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!