Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

duh :huh: isn't this logical???

#3 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

Awesome! I may not buy though because I'll get the xbox version next year for free. But Im not 100% sure atm whether i want to wait or not.
Hope that it will have most of the features that are on the xbox version such as the impact engine and the improved attacking thing
Posted Image

#4 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

duh :huh: isn't this logical???

thats the first thing i was thinking

#5 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

Not really. When developers say this people say duh it suppose to look better than 6 year old hardware. Then the case with batman when people were saying wii u is weaker than current gen because it looks better on ps360. At this point I'm looking forward to 2013 games built ground up for wii u.

#6 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:27 AM

Cool! It'll be interesting to see how Fifa 14 looks when lined up against Xbox 720 or PS4 versions next year though... On par, or will the Wii U be left in the dust?

Posted Image

#7 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

Good news I guess. I would prefer something I actually want to play to come out and look better on Wii U, but it is good that at least one game will look better than it's 360, and PS3 counterparts.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Not really. When developers say this people say duh it suppose to look better than 6 year old hardware. Then the case with batman when people were saying wii u is weaker than current gen because it looks better on ps360. At this point I'm looking forward to 2013 games built ground up for wii u.

dude that was total BS batman looks much much better on wii u, there are comparison shots and videos, it's undeniable, its not arguable, it looks better on wii u
Posted Image

#9 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

dude that was total BS batman looks much much better on wii u, there are comparison shots and videos, it's undeniable, its not arguable, it looks better on wii u

I don't have an eye for graphics like that. I've heard things on both sides of the argument. I've heard positive things like Wii U has some of the dame effect as the PC version of the game. I've also heard there is very bad screen tearing and other graphical glitches. We will have to wait and see as we have seen with Zombi U latest showing looking better than their E3 showing. Hopefully when batman launches it will be around midrange pc quality graphics.

#10 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

I don't have an eye for graphics like that. I've heard things on both sides of the argument. I've heard positive things like Wii U has some of the dame effect as the PC version of the game. I've also heard there is very bad screen tearing and other graphical glitches. We will have to wait and see as we have seen with Zombi U latest showing looking better than their E3 showing. Hopefully when batman launches it will be around midrange pc quality graphics.

all that negative talk is simply personal opinion not confirmed. it has been confirmed that the wii u version will run in 1080p unlike the ps360 versions
Posted Image

#11 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

all that negative talk is simply personal opinion not confirmed. it has been confirmed that the wii u version will run in 1080p unlike the ps360 versions

Did nintendo confirm this(and I'm not talking one of the booth personel) I'm talking the high ups(reggie miyamoto)? Last I heard from E3 was 720P for launch games. I go off of what my eyes see. AC3 on Wii U looks visually better than other versions... But I just don't see that(yet)with batman.

#12 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

The man at E3 said it was a demo so there will be some errors. When it's done it will look great.

3ds connectivity should be in the game!

#13 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

Did nintendo confirm this(and I'm not talking one of the booth personel) I'm talking the high ups(reggie miyamoto)? Last I heard from E3 was 720P for launch games. I go off of what my eyes see. AC3 on Wii U looks visually better than other versions... But I just don't see that(yet)with batman.

nah reggie only said launch games in 720 with regards to first party not third
Posted Image

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

http://realnintendon...mepad-features/

they're all in the article. six wii u features and it looks better on the wii u :D
Posted Image

#15 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

None of this is that innovative. This is what they put on the DS versions every year. They should use the Gyroscope and motion controls.

#16 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

None of this is that innovative. This is what they put on the DS versions every year. They should use the Gyroscope and motion controls.

why is copying the DS a bad thing? think of the Wii U as a bigger DS with built in Wii functions.
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#17 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

why is copying the DS a bad thing? think of the Wii U as a bigger DS with built in Wii functions.

The fact that they are saying new features is bullcrap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!