• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thehappening

thehappening

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

patent shows two players using Wiimotes to fire crossbows, with one player viewing the TV and the other viewing the Wii U GamePad's screen
- shown in both competitive and cooperative modes
- another game example: players cut ropes holding up a wall by shooting arrows or throwing stars from their crossbow
- cut down as many walls as possible in a race to the finish
- co-op example shows both players looking at the same cave scene initially, but then splitting up to explore different areas
- another example: players control propeller-like objects and avoid obstacles and walls as they fall down a shaft
- setup can work even when both screens are positioned next to each othe
- system can rapidly alternate activation of each sensor bar to avoid interference
- allows for more players as well

not only can you wii remote from one screen to the other its now confirmed tv screen and gamepad screen multi play is also doable its looking more and more likely that multi tasking and even sererate use of gamepad and tv and console will be doable im hoping for wii remote and nunchuck gaming and tv screen and gamepad acting as a hud/info/voice chat secondery unit like say COD  and wii remote instead of just the gamepad

http://www.gonintend...ory&id=183190   link

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:39 AM

That is a cool idea. I think it might be a little hard to play on such a small screen though.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 thehappening

thehappening

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

i like it because it brings to light my wiiu dream pikman is also showing me what i want

example at E3 nintendo had pikman via a wii remote and nunchucvk but the gamepad was in cradle at base of tv screen allowing a info menu and map view most likely interactive via the wii remote

and now this comformation of multi player its clear gamepad screen and wii remote shall have a great love afare and this is my point its exactly how i want to play wiiu with a wii remote a nunchuck and a gamepad all at the same time and pikman leads the way i want my core shooters etc to have this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!