10 replies to this topic

#1 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

POPULAR

As you guys saw yesterday. My 2nd account "x29x" was spamming the chat and homepage with hate.
This is the story. Yesterday, I asked my friend to help me get items in Team Fortress 2 for Steam. I gave him my teamviewer and let him on. Now, he was on my gaming PC which was in the basement and My normal computer which im on right now is in the living room. I went upstairs and played my Wii which is also in the living room playing Punch Out. I realized i was gone for awhile so I went back on my gaming PC to find thewiiu.com on. I checked skype and he blocked me. I tried to get on my "x29x" account but i wasnt able to. He changed my password. Luckily he didnt know about "Brian" which is what im using now. I came on to see the homepage filled with posts from me going "These fourms suck LOL" and stuff like that and people changing their status to "Theres a troll spamming in the chat." I also heard about a video. That scared me the most because of my youtube account. Yup, he hacked my youtube account. "PS3sucksWiiUrocks" was my trolling account to troll Sony Fanboys. Luckily, I was on my trolling account and not my main account which is "x29boom." Im sorry about what happened and I hope you can all forgive me for this mishap.

#2 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

thanks for the info man i forgive you , i would get rid of that asz friend you have tho lol

Signature_Fox.png

#3 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

APOLOGEHZ!

You shouldn't be apologizing, your friend should be. Seriously, I would NEVER do that to my friends, and neither should he. So don't let your "friend" on your computer/Teambuilder again....

BTW, why do you have 3 accounts? x29x, Brian, and x29xboom?

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 18 August 2012 - 11:36 AM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

BTW, why do you have 3 accounts? x29x, Brian, and x29xboom?

Not to mention that having multiple accounts is against the rules...

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

Not to mention that having multiple accounts is against the rules...

i dont have x29xboom?

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

i dont have x29xboom?

Even having two accounts is against the rules dude. The rules clearly state that you're not to have multiple accounts.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

different passwords man, different passwords, its not hacking, and if it is, then ummm, wierd friend

try a combination of words, numbers, $%()#%, and single letters, and relate it to something you are into

try a password like 7hew!!you (which roughly spells out thewiiu)
also, dont have a auto password remembering thingy, if you do, get the firefox plugin i have that only auto-inserts your password after 3 correct letters are in

also, do think a bit better about these things
-you have a friend which is not a friend, get a good life check.
-your going to have to be really smart to keep an account called "PS3sucksWiiUrocks" without looking completely dumb
-in general you make too much assumptions, can anyone these days think through things, or am i a robot thing

good luck noobie internet guy,
i will now comment on everything your lost account said, yayyayayayyay
:laugh:

#8 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Why even have two accounts, it just confuses people. I saw Brian and x29x as two different people and now that I find that there just 1, I'm confused and have to keep reminding myself that they are the same people.

#9 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

The duplicate account thing has been dealt with. As for x29xboom, the isn't even account here with that name. That's one of his YouTube accounts.

#10 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

---
as a second thought, ask about getting your hacked account removed, any sensable admin would stop there without any further punishment
and i swear if anything else happens i will be leaving these forums, too much negative enforcement of rules makes my face screw up very tightly
:laugh:

#11 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

HOW TO MAKE YOUR PASSWORD SUPER-DUPER SAFE!

He was already logged in, and his friend just tip-toed into the forums.

i swear if anything else happens i will be leaving these forums, too much negative enforcement of rules makes my face screw up very tightly

These things don't happen too often. I've been on here for a year and there's only been two users I've ever had a problem with.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 18 August 2012 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!