#1 PaulKagebein

PaulKagebein

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Zelda, Animal Crossing, GTA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Everyday, we will rate our anticipation level of two games: one that has been confirmed for Wii U, and another that has yet to be confirmed or is merely speculated. You can use whatever criteria you choose to rate the games, on a scale of 0% to 100%, as long as you are basing it on how excited you are for the game/how likely you are to purchase it. They will averaged and ranked on the list that will be updated daily. If a title is confirmed in the future, it will be rerated the following day and moved to the confirmed games list.

Today's confirmed title is Assassin's Creed III, a historical action-adventure multiplat title from Ubisoft, set during the Revolutionary War. It is set to be released at launch of the console.
http://en.wikipedia....sin's_Creed_III

Today's unconfirmed title is Grand Theft Auto V, an open world action game in the critically-acclaimed masterpiece franchise from Rockstar, and is set in San Andreas. It will be releasing some time in the first half of 2013.
http://en.wikipedia....nd_theft_auto_v

Confirmed games:

Unconfirmed games:

I am 95% excited for Assassin's Creed III. I think it's gorgeous and the gameplay will be incredible, and I have happily pre-ordered it.

I am 100% craving Grand Theft Auto V to be released on Wii U. It is my single most-wanted game that has yet to be announced for a Nintendo system.

Edited by PaulKagebein, 24 August 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:19 AM

Assassin's Creed III: 40%
Grand Theft Auto 4: 30%

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:29 AM

Ass Creed: 80~90%
GTA: 0~35%

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

assassins creed 60-75%
gta 60-70%

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

Assassins Creed 3 100% i've got the wii u version pre ordered (even though the console itself isn't pre order-able :P

GTA V 100% that game MUST come!! the GTA franchise is amazing!! i bought GTA IV twice, once on ps3 and once on PC + the DLC. I also really want GTA V in close to PC graphics and i know the 360 version won't look as good as the screenshots :( so hopefully we will get it in all its glory on Wii U
Posted Image

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

OBJECTION! Where did you get all of that info? I know FOR A FACT that you copied it. I can see that you pasted instead of paste as plain text, so it must mean that you STOLE INFORMATION FROM SOMEONE! TAKE THAT.

Assasin's Creed III: 10%
GTA V: 0%

I bought GTA IV twice, once on ps3 and once on PC + the DLC

Are you rich or something? XP
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:51 AM

OBJECTION! Where did you get all of that info? I know FOR A FACT that you copied it. I can see that you pasted instead of paste as plain text, so it must mean that you STOLE INFORMATION FROM SOMEONE! TAKE THAT.

Assasin's Creed III: 10%

Are you rich or something? XP

haha no there was a roughly 4 year gap between these purchases :P its cos i sold my PS3 but still wanted GTA IV
Posted Image

#8 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

0% for both
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#9 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

100% for Assassin's Creed 3 and 90% for GTA V
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#10 PaulKagebein

PaulKagebein

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Are you referring to the O.P.? I posted this same series on another forum and copied and pasted here since I believe I'm going to prefer this one :P although I'm not sure if you were referencing me or not.

#11 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

Are you referring to the O.P.? I posted this same series on another forum and copied and pasted here since I believe I'm going to prefer this one :P although I'm not sure if you were referencing me or not.

Yeah, talking to you. :P
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#12 PaulKagebein

PaulKagebein

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yeah, talking to you. :P

Oh, well mystery solved. No plagiarism was committed. The forum I was on previously didn't seem as receptive to M-rated titles, and I spend more time checking news on wiiublog and MyNintendoNews than I do there I anyway, so this community is a better fit for me.

#13 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

50% for assassins creed 3

100% GTA V( this game will be one of the best of this generation probably the last hoo rah)

#14 eugoreez

eugoreez

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

ACIII: 80 - 90 %, I like the series, and nothing will stop me to play this one. new gameplay, new place, new mechanics, and also a wiiu version, that all contributed to the hype.

GTA5: 0 - 10%, simply because graphics don't intimidate me that much anymore. Bunch of screenshots released so far is just showing how beautiful it is, and some available transport in the game. The only thing that gets me is jets, but Saints Row 3 has it, didn't feel that much interesting anymore. GTA4 fooled me with graphics, dont think they will fool me again.
urhhh.. potatoes?

#15 Ravyu

Ravyu

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Batman, Link and NINTENDO

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:06 AM

AC3 : 80-90%

I hate crime-gangster simulating games.
A rare 12 Year Old that thinks Nintendo is godly.
PC Specs- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hUYw

#16 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

AC 3: 10%

GTA V: 20%
Posted Image

#17 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

ACIII: 80 - 90 %, I like the series, and nothing will stop me to play this one. new gameplay, new place, new mechanics, and also a wiiu version, that all contributed to the hype.

GTA5: 0 - 10%, simply because graphics don't intimidate me that much anymore. Bunch of screenshots released so far is just showing how beautiful it is, and some available transport in the game. The only thing that gets me is jets, but Saints Row 3 has it, didn't feel that much interesting anymore. GTA4 fooled me with graphics, dont think they will fool me again.

you only play gta games for graphics?

#18 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Nintendo fan that plays games for graphics?

AC3 70%
GTAV 100%

#19 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

AC3 75%
GTA5 0%

haha no there was a roughly 4 year gap between these purchases :P its cos i sold my PS3 but still wanted GTA IV

Wats bad about being rich?? Huh.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#20 eugoreez

eugoreez

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Nintendo fan that plays games for graphics?

AC3 70%
GTAV 100%

you only play gta games for graphics?

lol.. I thought I made it clear when I said, graphics don't intimidate me, means I don't care about graphics.. It can be as super photorealistic, but if the gameplay is nothing compare to the san andreas.. I'm not interested..

and when I talked about GTA4, I said it was beautiful when I first saw it, and assumed everything from San Andreas is retained in the game. I imagined a high graphics GTA:SA, which will be really cool.. but was dissappointed

And i am no nintendo fan. I don't brush out games/ offered by other company than nintendo. If it interests me, I'll buy it, be it Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo

Edited by eugoreez, 26 August 2012 - 08:17 PM.

urhhh.. potatoes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!