• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

The September 13 Conference for the Wii U is officially over, sadly. It was an amazing conference and Im here to tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.
The Wii U only has 2 SKUs which are the Basic bundle and the Premium bundle.

The basic comes with White Wii U console, White Wii U gamepad, AC Adapter for Gamepad and Console, a high speed HDMI Cable and a Wii sensor bar for the price of $299.99, available in stores on November 18, 2012.

The Premium comes with Black Wii U console, Black Wii U gamepad, AC Adapter for Gamepad and Console, a high speed HDMI Cable, Wii Sensor Bar, a Console Stand, a Gamepad Stand, and Nintendo Land for the price of $349.99, available in stores November 18, 2012.

Posted Image

Nintendo has announced a new feature/app called Nintendo TVii where you can watch full shows or movies and is included with every Wii U with no subscription. I dont really know how it works but it looks cool and you could check the trailer out here =

Activision announced Skylanders Giants, Wipeout 3, 007 Legends,Transformers Prime and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for the Wii U.

Nintendo announced that there are about 50 launch window games. Sadly, Pikmin 3, Trine 2, Tekken, Darksiders 2, and Ninja Gaiden : Razors Edge wont be coming out at launch but around that time.

Nintendo has released new trailers for New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land, Lego City Undercover, Tank Tank Tank, ETC.

Nintendo has shown new minigames in Nintendo Land such as Mario Chase (Battle Mii), Balloon Trip Breeze, Metroid Blast, Pikmin Adventure, and they might have some more minigames that they wont show us.

The game Project P-100 has been renamed to "The Wonderful 101."

Some new games were announced such as Epic Mickey 2, Bayonetta 2, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

If you pre-order Lego City Undercover, you get a Chase McCain lego mini figure.

Thats all folks :D

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for making this thread! I am getting the premium SKU!

#3 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

I don't know anyone who's getting Basic Bundle really. At Nintendo World, there was an employee dancing to himself for Monster Hunter 3... I hope you all were as happy as that guy for the announcement.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!