14 replies to this topic

#1 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

(Source)

GameStop has listed several Wii U games to be released on the 13th of November. Here are all the games:

ZombiU

Assassin's Creed III

Sports Connection

Just Dance 4

Madden NFL 2013

Rabbids Land

Skylander's Giants Starter Pack

FIFA Soccer 13

Transformers Prime: The Game

Ben 10 Omniverse: The Video Game

Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game

Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013

I could see this. I wonder what I will do (if this is real, of course). I don't think I could stand to have a game for 5 days just to stare at it. (I don't think I would even open it.)

I found this comment in the comments section of the news story:

If the games are ready to ship. it makes no sense to let them sit in a warehouse.

Warehouse space costs money - both realistically and theoretically - the more movement a product has, the better it looks internally to the distribution channels. To use one of those recent rumors as an example - if Amazon had issues selling 3DS back when it launched and have issues with Nintendo, its cause having those systems sit around was not profitable for them.

The comment makes sense.

Edited by Blake, 15 September 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#2 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

My friend that works at a game stop shows different release dates I think they just need to update the info. Those dates mean nothing imo
Posted Image

#3 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a bunch of Vita games go on sale before the release date earlier this year?

Entirely possible that they might wanna get some of the launch titles on the market a week or so before. Especially if the Wii U is going to be as popular as preorders indicate.

Posted Image

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

This is just the list for the 13th...more cone out the 6th i believe
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a bunch of Vita games go on sale before the release date earlier this year?

The owner of GoNintendo mentioned in the post that he picked up some Vita games weeks before they came out. So, yes.

Funny, Black Ops 2 comes out the very same day. Shame it couldn't come out on the Wii U the same as other consoles.

#6 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

I saw this too, maybe just a mistake?

2lvmghw.png

#7 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

The owner of GoNintendo mentioned in the post that he picked up some Vita games weeks before they came out. So, yes.

Funny, Black Ops 2 comes out the very same day. Shame it couldn't come out on the Wii U the same as other consoles.

When is Black Ops 2 supposed to come out for Wii U? If it's 3D supported on Wii U, I'll wait for it.

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

Black Ops 2 is a launch title.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

Black Ops 2 is a launch title.

Is this confirmed? I've only heard it as a launch window title... D:

#10 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Is this confirmed? I've only heard it as a launch window title... D:

no it was indeed confirmed by the developers :) i think it was in the interview on the nintendo.com/wiiu. although it might have been a different video.

anyway i have a friend who bought his dreamcast games before the system launched cos they came out earlier so its definitely possible
Posted Image

#11 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

no it was indeed confirmed by the developers :) i think it was in the interview on the nintendo.com/wiiu. although it might have been a different video.

anyway i have a friend who bought his dreamcast games before the system launched cos they came out earlier so its definitely possible

Thanks a bunch! Oddly enough, I found this out right after posting that... *face palm*

#12 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thanks a bunch! Oddly enough, I found this out right after posting that... *face palm*

really? well i just spent the last 20 minutes trying to reconfirm that to myself and i can't find it hahahaha. can you tell me where you found it? lol
Posted Image

#13 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

really? well i just spent the last 20 minutes trying to reconfirm that to myself and i can't find it hahahaha. can you tell me where you found it? lol

I found it on the Call of Duty official forum site. They had a link there. I'll search my history is find it again. By the way, I love that still shot of Link in your icon!

#14 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

A bunch of 3DS games came a few days before release.

794144.png?13383682

#15 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

I found it on the Call of Duty official forum site. They had a link there. I'll search my history is find it again. By the way, I love that still shot of Link in your icon!

thanks a lot :D i fell in love with the demo they showed at E3 2011 so i had to make it my profile picture and i will probably never change it, its soo good :D anyway i will look on their forum as well, thanks
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!