Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

http://nintendoevery...nd-good-evil-2/

“[Laughs] I think the Wii U GamePad could be used nicely as a camera… [Laughs] No, to be honest, I’m really focused on Rayman Legends right now. I’m surprised how much of our energy it’s taking because I expected it to be an easier game to make. But because of the Wii U GamePad, we’re really focusing on this one. I can’t talk about what the next game will before us because it’s not set in stone yet, so I guess I don’t have a better answer for you. Sorry! [Laughs]“

Posted Image

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

[Laughs]

#3 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

I doubt it will ever hit the Wii U. Earlier, Ancel complained about PS3 and 360 being not powerful enough to run the game. Since the Wii U seems to be a little improvement over current-gen consoles in terms of power, the chances it can handle it are small indeed.

Edited by Gnomishek, 20 October 2012 - 11:08 PM.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#4 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

I doubt it will ever hit the Wii U. Earlier, Ancel complained about PS3 and 360 being not powerful enough to run the game. Since the Wii U seems to be a little improvement over current-gen consoles in terms of power, the chances it can handle it are small indeed.

Why does everyone assume it's barely a jump? Because it isn't. It isn't a PS360 jump, but it's bigger than a Wii jump.

Posted Image

#5 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Hmm...

Iwata Laugh X Ancel Laugh

ADD TO CATEGORY NOW!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#6 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Why does everyone assume it's barely a jump? Because it isn't. It isn't a PS360 jump, but it's bigger than a Wii jump.

Can you be more specific ?

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#7 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

Can you be more specific ?

Look at the first round of xbox 360 games, then come back and look at the first round of Wii U games.

Posted Image

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

The Wii U is a jump, but we don't have enough information or examples to prove how big of a jump it's going to be. All we know is that developers are able to do projects on the Wii U that they don't believe they can do on the PS3 or Xbox360. As to what their reasons are for that, I don't know. What I do know is that it's not beyond the realm of possibility to have games like Rayman Legends on those platforms (minus touchscreen capabilities).

Call of Duty titles on the Wii show just how good even watered down titles can be, given the right audience.

Look at the first round of xbox 360 games, then come back and look at the first round of Wii U games.

I'm not really for this statement because games from 8 years ago have no relevance.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

The Wii U is a jump, but we don't have enough information or examples to prove how big of a jump it's going to be. All we know is that developers are able to do projects on the Wii U that they don't believe they can do on the PS3 or Xbox360. As to what their reasons are for that, I don't know. What I do know is that it's not beyond the realm of possibility to have games like Rayman Legends on those platforms (minus touchscreen capabilities).

Call of Duty titles on the Wii show just how good even watered down titles can be, given the right audience.

I'm not really for this statement because games from 8 years ago have no relevance.

Yes they do, because they are PORTS. People are judging PORTS on the wii u because they look like their last-gen counter part. That's what I'm pointing out. We won't see the Wii Us true Graphical power until 2013 or 2014, depending on the games.

Edited by Dragon, 20 October 2012 - 11:45 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

I really hope it does come to the Wii U, I haven't played it before.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#11 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

I do wan't it for the Wii U , but if it doesn't...as long as it comes out...I don't care....Beyond Good & Evil is probably one of the biggest sleeper hits of all time.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#12 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Signature_Fox.png

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Yes they do, because they are PORTS. People are judging PORTS on the wii u because they look like their last-gen counter part. That's what I'm pointing out. We won't see the Wii Us true Graphical power until 2013 or 2014, depending on the games.

Funny thing is that ZombiU looks worse than the ports.

#14 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

so this-Posted Image
looks better than this?-
Posted Image

lol are you sure?

Signature_Fox.png

#15 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

Not a funny joke. :P Hopefully we get it on the Wii U.... but I'm super excited for Rayman Legends, hopefully if enough people buy it they'll be more likely to put BG&E 2 on the system.

#16 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

so this-Posted Image
looks better than this?-
Posted Image

lol are you sure?

kinda.... yeah... Zombi U might be a very atmospheric game but graphically its not that great compared to AAA games last gen you could really tell it in Zombi U sewer level and how polygon starve the environments looked but it does get away with it do the dark nature of the environments as well as adding lots of debris. https://www.youtube....h?v=xm6GmLsPFlk

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 21 October 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#17 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

kinda.... yeah... Zombi U might be a very atmospheric game but graphically its not that great compared to AAA games last gen you could really tell it in Zombi U sewer level and how polygon starve the environments looked but it does get away with it do the dark nature of the environments as well as adding lots of debris. https://www.youtube....h?v=xm6GmLsPFlk

This and you picked bad screenshots too.

#18 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Its on a next gen console , ubisoft is making it. They r pretty good for launch titles, and zombi u definately has better shaders shown off than ports because even tho its launch its still on the wii u which is way more powerful

Signature_Fox.png

#19 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Wrong. While the textures aren't of the highest quality, the Anti-Aliasing and overall resolution is better than most ports. Why don't people pay attention to smaller details?

Posted Image

#20 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

Wrong. While the textures aren't of the highest quality, the Anti-Aliasing and overall resolution is better than most ports. Why don't people pay attention to smaller details?

Overall Resolution.....It runs in 720p .

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!