6 replies to this topic

#1 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Was just watching an old e3 demo vid of zombie u, the one set outside buckingham palace? when i realised just how much, imo, the graphics had improved since then! took a couple of screenies from that vid and a new(ish) walkthrough one and it looks SO much better now. (note the fog! pics dont really show off the weather and lightning / lighting effects all that well but still much more atmospheric imo) i know thats how it should be seeing as in the first vid the game was nowhere near complete, but i hadn't realised just how far it had come since then. Have a butchers and see what you think. (god i really need this game and me wiiU! its getting SO hard not to watch ALL the vids on youtube and totally ruin it for myself lol! come on 30th!!). e3 demo pics are the left hand ones.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.JPG
  • Capture2.JPG
  • Capture3.JPG
  • Capture4.JPG

I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#2 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

Yeah but this is an expected change and that makes me feel a little better especially after all that crap everyone was talking about the Wii U and it's slow CPU.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#3 Nintendo

Nintendo

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

The ability to create better graphics will always progress.

#4 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

I realise that graphics will continually improve throughout a games development, but i think the difference seemed more impressive to me because although i have been following this game since its announcement, all the pics n vids etc that i've seen had all shown different parts of the game, it was only when i recognised this part as being the same part from the e3 demo that i really NOTICED the difference!
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

That's a really good change, ZombiU 2 is gonna be holographic zombies in your living room lol

#6 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Nice observation. I totally agree. Much smoother and less pixelated.

#7 Paz

Paz

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Good post. Huge change in atmosphere. Adds another element of creepiness BUT can't help think some of the finer details been lost.

Edited by Paz, 03 December 2012 - 04:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!