Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:31 PM

Hello,

Im Epic Kirby or choochoo or Louis depending on how you look at it.

What can I say about myself...hmm... well as you can tell from the name im a big fan of Kirby and currently write a blog about him and other Nintendo stuff. I quite like RPGs as well, FF10 being my favourite.

That's about it.

Also im the first post here so AWESOME!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#2 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

Hey there, Louis! It's great to see someone join before I even announced the creation of this forum! :lol:

I think I saw you follow both of my Twitter accounts a few hours ago; thanks for that! Also saw your blog; looks nice, but the design's a bit hard on my eyes.

Congrats on beating me to the forum's first post. 2lol, you will forever be remembered in the site's history.

Well, stick around, and don't be afraid to start new topics and tell other people about it! And feel free to shoot me a private message anytime, for anything, whether something on the site's not working, there's something you want me to add to it, or you just want to chat. ;) That's what I'm here for.

#3 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

Thanks, for the welcome! Yeah that's how I got to know about your forums because I saw Wii 2 Blog on twitter in suggestions and I thought I recognised your name from somewhere...3ds forums I think.

Yeah the blog is a bit hard on the eyes, your not the first to say that :D , but don't worry im an apprentice blogger so I'll learn ;) .

Sorry about joining too early, I didn't even know you hadn't announced it yet, its like when you turn up too early for someones Birthday party and ruin the surprise :lol:

As for the forum, its really great once people join it looks like its gonna be a smash.

Any questions? Hmm... Are you going to set like a rules sticky cause I know that different forums have different rules, if there isn't one already.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#4 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hey, I'm actually kinda happy you found this forum before I really revealed it. I can only imagine what it'll be like a year from now. :lol: Just try not to become a lurker; I don't think you will, though. I love that you're not shy about creating new topics, which is important in the early stages of a forum's life.

In response to your question: yes, I will add rules to the forums at some point. But it's really too small at the current moment to be necessary. Maybe once we start getting 20-30 daily posts...maybe. For now, I'll be dealing with incidents on a case by case basis; just don't do stuff that usually isn't allowed, like double posting, swearing, etc. ;)

#5 Homer Fanboy

Homer Fanboy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    I am a Simpsons freak!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

hey epic! remeber me?

#6 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Oh, you must be new here. Welcome to the forums!

Mods: Please don't kill me for reviving this.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

Hello and welcome to the forums, have a happy new year!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!