#1 Adders

Adders

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

HI all

I found this on my wii u news

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/22/nintendo-shares-have-risen-after-playstation-4-announcement/

It appears that after the ps4 conference that the nintendo shares went up > but sonys went down

Now at this point that means nothing and can easily change in time, it does not mean the ps4 is doomed, but you have to admit its interesting..

the reason i have post this is because a lot of you think that wii u will not stand a chance after the ps4 and xbox 720, like i said this does not mean a great deal at the moment but it does prove that you should not write off the wii u just yet :)

what do you lot think about this and why do you think that the shares whent up for the big N

#2 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

Not enough people have been pressing the share button. ;)
Posted Image

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm not a master when it comes to shares, but I do know that this transition has nothing to do with either the conference or the PS4 or the Wii U, as I'd expect the changes in stock to potentially anything.

Nintendo stocks may have gone up thanks to the success of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Sony's may have gone down due to divisions other than their Playstation brand.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

sony controller is away to small... When I was 14-18 it was a kind of ok in my hands... but few years back, when my bro bought a ps3, I couldnt play with it.. so small!

#5 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

It would just be fluctuations in the market. Highly doubt it's any more than that. Im holding onto my Sony shares at the moment, waiting to see of they jump up a bit around ps4 launch time.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

sony controller is away to small... When I was 14-18 it was a kind of ok in my hands... but few years back, when my bro bought a ps3, I couldnt play with it.. so small!

Dude are you even human? Lol
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Now that the quite plausible rumor of the pass crap to play used games has appeard I can see Sony losing even more. This is a message to Sony: Don't screw up!

Signature_DK.png

#8 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

In logic, this is called the "post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

This must be the reason the stock dropped, a good chunk of sony stockholders must have abnormally gigantic hands, Once they all saw that they were using a dualshock controller again they decided that enough was enough and sold off their stock causing Sony to drop 2% and invested in Nintendos much larger controller to help satisfy their large handed needs.

#10 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

it's clearly bigger than the ds3 though at least wait to try it before condemning it if we all went by those standards nobody would have bought the wii u as the controller is rediculously big.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#11 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

I'm not a master when it comes to shares, but I do know that this transition has nothing to do with either the conference or the PS4 or the Wii U, as I'd expect the changes in stock to potentially anything.
Nintendo stocks may have gone up thanks to the success of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Sony's may have gone down due to divisions other than their Playstation brand.

I agree.

#12 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Dude are you even human? Lol

I am from andromeda.. lol

This must be the reason the stock dropped, a good chunk of sony stockholders must have abnormally gigantic hands, Once they all saw that they were using a dualshock controller again they decided that enough was enough and sold off their stock causing Sony to drop 2% and invested in Nintendos much larger controller to help satisfy their large handed needs.

that.

Imagine if I open my fingers, I can easily gtrab with 1 hand 4-5 cans of soda

Edited by Orion, 26 February 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#13 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

thats crazy, but i check out sony alote they are back up again!

Edited by PS3WIIIUfan, 26 February 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Well that's good news for Nintendo, I suppose...

#15 bigbadwolfe911

bigbadwolfe911

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

While I suppose we'll never know reason for stock exchange, I know for me watching the PS4 Announcement helped me to decide the Wii U will be my next system. I was already hoping to get one with tax refund but if PS4 stood out as must have I would likely be holding out for it. But for me the Wii U is more enticing sure it may not hold up graphically with PS4 but the PS4 is not really offering anything new other than some social features, but Wii U also has offered up it's own social features that are more my style anyhow.

I imagine I will eventually end up getting a PS4 for Uncharted games and future Bioshock games if the Wii U keeps getting shunned, but Nintendo's 1st Party titles are enough reason to get Wii U, and if it was one or the other I would have to say Nintendo is first choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!