#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

Posted ImageEA have been quite vocal about their support of Nintendo’s next home console but their faith in the Wii U has been increased even further now that they have received the new dev kits. Vice president of EA Sports, Andrew Wilson told the gaming website Eurogamer that they can do “anything” on the Wii U that they can do on the PS3 or 360.

“The short answer is yes [we have a better idea of Wii U's power]; the longer answer is not quite,” said Wilson. “As every new piece of hardware and every new development library comes through we get a greater understanding of the power. With our early research we had been very happy with the output of the box and we expect that that will only go up moving forward.”

“There are added challenges for us as developers when you think about rendering on two screens and what that might mean, but we’re looking forward to that challenge. It’s still moving,” he added, “but I think we’ll be able to do anything that we can do on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on the Wii U.”

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/WiiUGo/~4/bZITjUtDZ2IView and comment on the full article at Wii U Go
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!