• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

Do you think they are working on a Wii U title, and do you think we will see it this year? I think they are a good developer, and if any developer is going to show what the Wii U can do they are the ones to do it (from third party). Maybe they can would with Nintendo on a game?

Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Some time before they were registered as a licensed Wii U developer so they can develop...but I'd imagine right now their too busy helping Volition with Saints Row 4...
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 MrSazperilla

MrSazperilla

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:MrSazperilla
  • Fandom:
    Star Wars, Team Fortress, Mario

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

I really hope that they are working on The Conduit 3. The first two have been amazing and pushed the limits of the Wii. I think with the Wii U they will finally be able to acheive what they have wanted, and if SEGA does a better job with marketing it might sell better too! 

S9sJhGQ.jpg

#4 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

They have just announced a version of the Conduit for android I think. Not really a fan of their games. I played the Conduit to the end but I'm unsure why I bothered. They did a good job of killing off the Atari Jaguar with terrible games back then. I doubt many publishers would give them major money for a project now as most of their recent titles have sold so poorly.

#5 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

i think with a proper budget they could impress but on the strength of their past work i doubt they'll get 1st party status shame.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#6 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

conduit 3 maiby. i doubt it would be funded well enough to push the wiiU. conduit 1 had a good story, then 2 took a 90 degree turn which ruined it for more people than helped. the multyplayer had okay foundations but was poorly built in both games. both played like rainbowty versions of halo. there is alot of ways they can improve but i think they need a decent sized team to come to a agreement on balancing. they avoided strong snipers in both conduits. but i can think of alot of ways to improve, but i would start the campain after counduit 1, not 2. (i would do the same with masseffect 3).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!