Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

http://mynintendonew...-single-player/

I guess his logic is he knows single player doesn't require passes. This is even worse than EA!

Signature_DK.png

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Yeah...how about no.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

And I wanna kill the Crytek CEO

#4 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

That's not exactly what he said, he said that he wanted to get rid of Traditional multiplayer and make it a more integrated experience. But that doesn't mean we get rid of traditional single player, and also what he was talking about should never be required.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

I dont see his reasoning behind wanting "online single player". What benefits would this have? Single player is for someone to play alone, and multiplayer is for someone to play with other people. If i want to play with others then I will choose multiplayer, if i want to play alone ill choose single player. Its pretty simple, why would we need to mix the two together?

#6 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

ya... no I only play single player, multiplayer never appealed to me to be honest

wa3Nq7j.png

#7 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

only benefit i can see is something similar to halo sparten ops. and that is about it. keep most of multyplayer local.

#8 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Wouldn't really bother me, I barely play single player these days.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

People are just sick of thier faveorite games having multiplayer tacked on in the sequel, especially story driven games, I'd rather keep my emersive story, rather than have a 10 year old brat screaming down my ear all day.

#10 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

ya... no I only play single player, multiplayer never appealed to me to be honest

Same here. I play games for the single player story experience.
Multiplayer is a creative cop out.

Multi is good for replay. But should never take the place of single. If they to that then they should sell the game for $20 brand new.

#11 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

I don't like multiplayer games because everyone one I've tried has been full of douchbags. I'm a newbie at multiplayer games and 99% of multiplayer games just don't allow for newbies in my experience. The whole system where it's supposed to match you with other new players is unicorn tongue too because it just doesn't' work.you still get teamed with assholes.

I much prefer local multiplayer with friends on my sofa, or just online muiltiplayer with friends only

#12 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

I can't remember the last time I played a multiplayer game... A few months at least. Single player is so much more immersive and fun, especially considering I play video games to relax and escape reality. Also I hate the amount of 10 year old A holes online.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!