DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

I'm confident that Nintendo will beat one of its rivals at least. And I'm sure it can beat its rivals in profit

I think with a well placed Nintendo direct and a fantastic E3. I can see Wii U's sales skyrocketing over the next 2 years before it needs some fresh fuel. It just needs a constant log of first party and third party exclusives announced in April and E3 to be released over this year and next. I can imagine sales reaching 7 - 8 million by Jan 1st 2014, especially with a couple of ones before summer to keep our appetite, and some great titles over the PS4 and 720 launch period (if it is indeed 2013) to battle the competition and some red hot titles coming out over the holiday season.

Of course Nintendo have to keep that feeling going over 2014 with a steady flow of gorgeous delights. I'm hoping retro's project(s) and Zelda U to at least be two or three of them.

I don`t think profits will be a problem. It wasn`t this past gen and it won`t be for this gen aswell. MS and Sony will most likely sell the consoles at loss for a couple of years or more, whilst Nintendo might just be making a profit on Wii U as it is making on 3DS.

The best strategy - and i bet Nintendo will deliver on this - is too keep a steady flux of games throughout this year and the next; secure the important 3rd party games and things might just turn around for Nintendo.

That`s why i think that WW HD, Mario Kart U and another surprise title for the end of this year is more than enough and Super Mario 3D for February 2014 will be a better choice to keep the momentum going.

#22 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

i dought it because they 2 expensive in europe too buy

and lot of the europe countries are in rescission now

the ps4 and xbox 720 games about $70-80 in usa while in europe they will about €70-80 or more in europe http://ie.ign.com/ar...tent=1025743481

#23 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

patcher also tries to promote ms because us economy is ready to colapse... true or false.

I am sure americans will prefer xbox... but not the rest of the world.

I don't know anyone who owns an x-box, but then again I live in the woods. Not to mention I would think shooters would be more popular for other countries considering that's the only way most of there citizens can own/use a firearm, as for me I prefer the real thing and have a nice collection so I put shooters lower on my list.
As for patcher he's just an idiot. I'm surprised he didn't say that ouya(not sure of its spelling) would win.

Edited by dark_rabbid, 12 March 2013 - 04:37 AM.

#24 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

I've come to the conclusion that he just really loves attention.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#25 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

650x.jpg650x.jpg0gQps.jpg

Courtesy of everyone's  least favorite gaming comedian analyst, Michael Pachter.

first slide:

So is he saying lifetime sales will be aound the same this generation as last?

If so, Wii U will obviously outsell the other two just based on the launch week alone.

second slide:

lots of opinion here about wii u being rainbow, and riding sony's dicks.

ram will not bring innovation, it'll bring larger uncompressed textures.

cpu is less powerful than cell.

some ms speculation

third slide:

unprofessional and lots of opinionated crap without any source of information.

Why does anyone pay this guy again?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#26 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

He could be right, but there are two very major problems that MS faces......they sell practically nothing in Japan and they have hardly any exclusives.

Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#27 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

Wow this guy still has a job? If he worked for me I'd have fired him years ago, what a big headed p***k.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!