Photo

PSVita can be used as PS3 controller

PS Vita Wii U Sony Nintendo

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think that people who already own a PS3 will buy a newer version and a Vita to use as a controller?

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

I don't think it's necessarily copying Nintendo. I think we've always been at a point over the last 20 odd years where it's hard to delve into new technology without seeming like a copy of some predecessor. In that sense, I don't honestly believe that I have seen anything revolutionary in a long time. I mean, the only thing I can think of that has been revolutionary that I can think of is the internet.

Any revolutionary in games, hey? I can think a millions of little revolutions in games recently. Motion controls and the explosion of iOS games would count as revolutionary to the right people.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#22 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

When did a poll get added to this thread? :mellow:

Do you think that people who already own a PS3 will buy a newer version and a Vita to use as a controller?

Also why do you need a new PS3 someone send me the link please :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#23 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Also why do you need a new PS3 someone send me the link please :)

I'm not sure. Is the standard PS3 capable of streaming content to something like the Vita? If it isn't, than I get the feeling you would have to have a new PS3.
Posted Image

#24 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:56 PM

I'm not sure. Is the standard PS3 capable of streaming content to something like the Vita? If it isn't, than I get the feeling you would have to have a new PS3.

I have no idea either, but there is a new PS3 coming out I think so maybe that has something to do with it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#25 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

I have no idea either, but there is a new PS3 coming out I think so maybe that has something to do with it.

May be, but I just got my PS3 for Christmas last year (my second one actually, my first one started showing a red error screen(My cousin and I have dubbed it "The Red Screen of Death"), and since my dad got it through a rewards program at his work it wasn't under any warranty), so I ain't dropping $300 + $250 for the Vita for what I can do on the Wii U for around $350 - $400.
Posted Image

#26 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

Also why do you need a new PS3 someone send me the link please :)

That was me. I merged another thread about this topic with this one. The poll was from the other thread.

#27 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:15 PM

May be, but I just got my PS3 for Christmas last year (my second one actually, my first one started showing a red error screen(My cousin and I have dubbed it "The Red Screen of Death"), and since my dad got it through a rewards program at his work it wasn't under any warranty), so I ain't dropping $300 + $250 for the Vita for what I can do on the Wii U for around $350 - $400.

Red Screen of Death... they just don't make things to last how they used to. My Sega Mega Drive still works to this day. For you and others in the same boat it will depend on how much the Vita games interest you.

Here's a crazy idea, It could also be that Sony are intending to sell Vita and PS3 bundles for $400-$450, lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS Vita, Wii U, Sony, Nintendo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!